News! Colorfly how a awesome new DAP!
Jul 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #181 of 272
This is the message I get when I try to copy anything other than a music file.

I don't even know where the file is supposed to go, I imagined the root. Tried the image (extracted from zip) and the zip itself.
20190702_110021.jpg

20190702_110040.jpg

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #182 of 272
This is the message I get when I try to copy anything other than a music file.

I don't even know where the file is supposed to go, I imagined the root. Tried the image (extracted from zip) and the zip itself.

Yeah I had a similar problem when I first got mine. I fixed it by plugging it into a different USB port. Try all the USB ports and a different cable, to make sure it's not that.

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #183 of 272
Yeah I had a similar problem when I first got mine. I fixed it by plugging it into a different USB port. Try all the USB ports and a different cable, to make sure it's not that.

I've tried 3 ports and 2 cables, I'll try the other file once it downloads.

In all my years of portable audio, on Sony atrac rivals this for being a pita. If the other file doesn't work I'm sending it back.
Colofly support seems to have dissapeared in the west. I'd say I tried the OTA update at least 10 times since yesterday

I'm even trying it in Chinese to see if the file validates

20190702_114111.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #184 of 272
I've tried 3 ports and 2 cables, I'll try the other file once it downloads.

In all my years of portable audio, on Sony atrac rivals this for being a pita. If the other file doesn't work I'm sending it back.
Colofly support seems to have dissapeared in the west. I'd say I tried the OTA update at least 10 times since yesterday

I'm even trying it in Chinese to see if the file validates

If you can I would also try a different computer as well.

Jul 2, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #186 of 272
If you can I would also try a different computer as well.

Yes I did as I said :) I've tried 2 lappies and one tower, same results. I must have the firmware from hell version.:imp: my album arts are all ****ed up as well. I called the vender about why my order was taking so long to ship and I could barely understand him. I'm going to just submit my return to new egg and try to not deal with him- the old firmware and the way the box was opened seems a bit shady.

Love the unit though, my m11 is too damn big lol, gonna sell it regardless I think.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #193 of 272
Not the file, I can't load ANY file on it unless it's a music file.

That's normal from my experience. However, the update file should still be able to be transferred over, as some non music file types can still be transferred over. Is it possible you can give us the name of the file and the file format? Have you tried both zipped and unzipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back