NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 17, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #196 of 534
Hi guys, I just got my X20 yesterday. And so far, I have nothing but praise for it. I am very much a noob at this audio world, so I cannot give in depth impression since my only comparison is with built in laptop dac/amp. I do have some question about the X20 though.
- Any idea why the album art not showing on music browser nor hiby link?
- Is it normal that the player has clicking sound when first playing music? It was like some kind of relay switching inside sound.
- Is there any other way to make a playlist other than manually adding music to playlist from the player?
Thank you for the help

Mar 17, 2018 at 8:15 PM Post #197 of 534
Hey guys, are you experiencing bluetooth noise on your X20? I've just got mine and when I connect via bluetooth to my X20, either DAC mode or HiByLink mode, I hear a quite noticeable noise in my left earbud (using 3.5mm jack, can't really test the balanced one now), similar to this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Pb1KuVDS0. Switching to different BT devices or different earphones doesn't help. Is it my device-only problem? Or do all X20s or all bluetooth dacs have this issue?

@voloner - yeah, that clicking sound is an audio relay that disconnects the headphones when the amplifier is powered off or on, to prevent from dangerous transient pops that could damage your headphones.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #198 of 534
Found out something new about the X20 today. Most DSF files cannot be stream via Bluetooth. I tried to stream to a Marshall Acton, my car Bluetooth player. Does anyone have any success?

Mar 18, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #199 of 534
Hey guys, are you experiencing bluetooth noise on your X20? I've just got mine and when I connect via bluetooth to my X20, either DAC mode or HiByLink mode, I hear a quite noticeable noise in my left earbud (using 3.5mm jack, can't really test the balanced one now), similar to this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Pb1KuVDS0. Switching to different BT devices or different earphones doesn't help. Is it my device-only problem? Or do all X20s or all bluetooth dacs have this issue?

@voloner - yeah, that clicking sound is an audio relay that disconnects the headphones when the amplifier is powered off or on, to prevent from dangerous transient pops that could damage your headphones.

Hi kr0mka,

I am not expirencing that noise.

Vloh

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #200 of 534
I think Bluetooth cannot stream DSD files because the limited bandwidth. Anyway, this is the case for Shanling's M2S and M3S DAPs.

I don't get noise when using X20 hiby link with my Motorola phones.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #202 of 534
I just want to share this 3D printed case design for the X20. I designed this because I wanted to use a case to protect my X20, but the case that came with it cover up almost all the body and hides that beautiful black aluminum body. You can see the case and download the file from: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2832068

(How do you upload an image to the reply? I want to show the image but cannot upload it from my computer)

Mar 19, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #203 of 534
… (How do you upload an image to the reply? I want to show the image but cannot upload it from my computer)
You have to add it to your own area accessible via your profile. Once you've uploaded it there you can reference it via the attach button. Alternatively store it online somewhere, like Flickr or wherever and use the URL / link button.

Mar 29, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #204 of 534
I think this is the cheapest price to get a x20 for some time.
Screenshot_20180329-165617-769.jpg

Apr 22, 2018 at 2:52 AM Post #209 of 534
Here is the first custom firmware for xDuoo X20 based on stock V1.1: Link

- English and Russian language strings and GUI offsets was corrected;
- Highly optimized graphics, fonts and binaries for maximum speed;
- Other minor bigfixes;

Enjoy.
P.S. If You like my work you can donate on the site from my sig. It is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018 at 5:18 AM Post #210 of 534
Here is the first custom firmware for xDuoo X20 based on stock V1.1: Link

- English and Russian language strings and GUI offsets was corrected;
- Highly optimized graphics, fonts and binaries for maximum speed;
- Other minor bigfixes;

Enjoy.
P.S. If You like my work you can donate on the site from my sig. It is much appreciated.

Wow. Big thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back