New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #106 of 644
Quote:
Yes, I did receive one. The email had the following subject: "3DD - by Unique Melody - A preview". It contains no new information. Just try again and see if you receive one. 

Awesome! Nice to know they're still offering customisation for their universals.

When did you get the email? I resubmitted my info - hopefully I will start getting the updates. Checked the spam filter as well.....

Apr 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #108 of 644
Quote:
Just the same as any old subscription, instantly. I subscribed on 11/4/13.

Well that's the problem! I'll have to wait until November...
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #111 of 644
Quote:
Sorry, take note of my location, in the date the month and day are swapped. I subscribed on the 11th of April 2013

I was just messing around - hence the smiley face. The second time I registered it popped up in my spam filter - I was able to confirm my subscription. Yay!

Apr 29, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #113 of 644
To find out what we will also be doing for anyone in the UK as an approved UMG dealer, check here:

http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/news/unique-melody-3dd-custom-in-ear-monitors.html

May 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #117 of 644
Sub'd. Darn interested with the universal edition. Also a little hint about their sound charecteristic would be awesome too. We don't have much information though.

Can someone tell me how is the isolation with the dynamic driver iems? They talk about vents, adjustable bass and all. I really have no idea does that mean isolation will be poor or we can say it will be just like a regular iem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back