New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Apr 2, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #632 of 644
Got the 3dd. One exceptionally high value IEM that I tried so far.
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 21, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #633 of 644
  I'd be more than happy to write a 1500 word review of the 3DD vs Merlin if UM comes to the party and donates a pair for science! 
biggrin.gif

(But seriously, I'd do it)

Review wanted! No 3dd demo in my area and got really fascinated by the merlin, just want to make sure i don't miss the 3dd.

And I would really like to know how the extruding socket perform, is it sturdy enough? I would really like to try out this new socket instead of the old recessed one.

May 1, 2014 at 2:26 AM Post #635 of 644
  Love its sound so much but the extrude socket really disappointed 
mad.gif

Got the 3dd. One exceptionally high value IEM that I tried so far.
ksc75smile.gif

Can you guys describe more about its sound?

I have read through the whole thread and find the description quite fit on my favored sound signature.
I prefer a sound signature very close to my HD600 in short. Yet expect details, sound stage and forward mids at least as forward as the hd600. Bass shall not be less than a hd600 too.
I own a se846 but i find that i really miss out a lot of details from it but its ability to smooth every music is just amazing!

The miracle and merlin may work for me in some areas but i just find something is missing that make me not to buy them. Any ideas please?

Jun 22, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #638 of 644
How do they sound compared to the ie80? I've always wanted the merlin as its been said there similar but of course with much better bass

Aug 19, 2015 at 2:37 AM Post #641 of 644
this seems like an old thread. Anyone out there that owns the 3DD that could provide a good review? I would be particularly interested in a comparison with the HIfimans RE-1000 or Lears LCM-A1d. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back