New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Dec 17, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #601 of 644
People only have to say ugly things about the iem, I would like to try so badly.

Only a few had a good experience with it.

I will wait another few months, maybe things change into better...

Dec 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #603 of 644
  I received it today and having fit issue. I tried the default bi-flange; the medium gel monster supertips which is perfect fit to me when using with the 1plus2; the medium foam monster supertips but none of these provide up to medium isolation. I can not even hear the low range :frowning2:

Any recommendation? May be I should try the custom version instead!? 
deadhorse.gif

U should try my way: cut its bi-flange and use the under part.
My friends also fit easily with my mod tips.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #604 of 644
Heir blue tips fit me well and the sound is really good, much better than my ue900, sm64 and phonak 232

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #605 of 644
Read rin's blog about the dampers's effect and a little tweak that you can put some foam into the nozzle to get more bass! My tips recommendation would be Krazeez's modded for balanced sound and comply for basshead. Btw, if you cant get complys then try the foam mod to get really good bass imho (basshead)

Dec 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #606 of 644
Read rin's blog about the dampers's effect and a little tweak that you can put some foam into the nozzle to get more bass!

Lol no thanks. I dont think i am on the same page with Rin after the sm64 analysis. Better believe in my ears (or at least other ears) rather than just look at the graph and do analysis.

Dec 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #607 of 644
My thoughts after i did put some foam in: the mids and trebles are still outstanding while the bass is more "fun"

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #609 of 644
After trying differrent tips, the Monster Supertips Gel S/M fits me most. Can hear the low range now. However, due to the housing design, I can pretty sure that the isolation and fit of this 3DD are no way near Shure, Westone, Earsonics or Aurisonics earphones. These are the very important point for potential buyers.

I may need couple days to get used to this sound sign. 

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #610 of 644
I put just a little piece of foam, really little, and everything is still good

Dec 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #611 of 644
Do you guys find that these need amping to sound good? 

Dec 19, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #612 of 644
They still sound good right out of my iphone though amping does help adding some juices

Dec 19, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #613 of 644
  After trying differrent tips, the Monster Supertips Gel S/M fits me most. Can hear the low range now. However, due to the housing design, I can pretty sure that the isolation and fit of this 3DD are no way near Shure, Westone, Earsonics or Aurisonics earphones. These are the very important point for potential buyers.

I may need couple days to get used to this sound sign. 

Well, I used westone before and i'm sure that 3DD has a good seal for me within my modded tips, My friends either ^^ Isolation as good as other IEMs used

Jan 15, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #614 of 644
I was just wondering if anyone can comment more on the cables and how easily they come out. Is there any activity that will cause them to disconnect? And has anyone replaced the cable with something that holds better.  

Jan 15, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #615 of 644
Yeah, my right side becomes loose after 1 week so have to take my heir's cable to replace and want to get an upgrade cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back