New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Jan 15, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #617 of 644
Looking at christ_himself cable, but quite expensive though, the sound is really relaxing, nonfatigue, comparing to the phonak 232, the phonak is brighter and more lively, but kinda fatigue compared to the 3dd! If you want a warmth, relaxing iem, the 3dd is for you

Jan 15, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #618 of 644
Mother of DD's :xf_eek:

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:28 AM Post #620 of 644
Its done. I just bought them. The best thing is that I do not have to wait that long since I bought it from a respectable head-fier second hand :)

Initially I liked the new triple driver universal iem from UM, but it was defective. Lets see how good these are.

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #622 of 644
  Let us know what you think when you have them.

Received them today. Good. Sadly I have serious fit issues with these. Probably coming with that, the lows lack. I expected a little more slam.

The mids and highs on the other hand are good. That all is from one hour fiddling around and 20 min of listening. So do not take this serious. After I get a good fit, I may report more.

And, they are huge. I have small ears.

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #624 of 644
Received them today. Good. Sadly I have serious fit issues with these. Probably coming with that, the lows lack. I expected a little more slam.

The mids and highs on the other hand are good. That all is from one hour fiddling around and 20 min of listening. So do not take this serious. After I get a good fit, I may report more.

And, they are huge. I have small ears.

I've had success using complys on these. The included tips were very poor.

Feb 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #625 of 644
On the tips. I found some generic small tips, from stock iems I got with a cellphone. They work perfectly. Cannot say for the ones that came with the 3DD.

On the cable. It looks flimsy, but they are actually very firm. Compared to the new triple driver universal UMs, where tha cable was ver flimsy mounted, this one is great. The lows are still light, but not like before.

Maybe the filters will change things on the lows, but even with that I have to say that these iems are nice.

EDIT: now lows in the house :)

Feb 26, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #626 of 644
What other triple driver UM's are you referring to? Good to hear the cables are tight on the 3dd, as that is whats really been holding me back on these. Any other iem's you can compare the bass too?

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #628 of 644
  What other triple driver UM's are you referring to? Good to hear the cables are tight on the 3dd, as that is whats really been holding me back on these. Any other iem's you can compare the bass too?

http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/products/um-2x-and-3x/

I tried the 3X, but got a defective unit. The sound was not so bad, when the worked.

You might think, that you have seen them somewhere. I got mine from midnightwalker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back