New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Jul 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #406 of 644
Still no updates on shipping. Getting crazy, I didn't even get the custom ones either

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #409 of 644
LOL... now thats a ****ty start to a sunday morning for me .. hahaa
Yea he told me start of last week that they are going to ship out within a week or so, but he mentioned on friday that they need more time. Lets see how it goes. 

On the side note, stephen has been very prompt in answering replies and even very simple queries. He may have gotten the info from UM themselves, and is just passing it on.

Jul 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #410 of 644
Over a week ago UM Global said they were slammed with business and the wait time has increased significantly.  I hope they're able to meet their obligations in a reasonable time period with no loss of quality for the consumer (alias me).

It seems that custom IEM manufacturers often have trouble dealing with success and popularity.

On the plus side my JH13s are now making their way to me from Florida.  Woohoo!

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #411 of 644
I thought JH shipped within very reasonable time frame.Mine was shipped to me within their promised guideline of 4-6 weeks. I don't feel it's right for manufacturers to give an ETA and keep pushing it back. I would much rather hear them say they don't know because that would be the honest answer. Saying it'll be shipped in two weeks or something will get me VERY anxious/excited which increases the pain when there are delays.

on a different note, I asked Stephen while back what kinda tips the customs would support but was unable to get an answer. For the people who ordered universals, are you guys planning on using the provided tips? I only asked cuz I'm very big on Comply foams and I would like to use them with my universals.

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #412 of 644
Quote:
I thought JH shipped within very reasonable time frame.Mine was shipped to me within their promised guideline of 4-6 weeks. I don't feel it's right for manufacturers to give an ETA and keep pushing it back. I would much rather hear them say they don't know because that would be the honest answer. Saying it'll be shipped in two weeks or something will get me VERY anxious/excited which increases the pain when there are delays.

on a different note, I asked Stephen while back what kinda tips the customs would support but was unable to get an answer. For the people who ordered universals, are you guys planning on using the provided tips? I only asked cuz I'm very big on Comply foams and I would like to use them with my universals.

Comply makes tips for a variety of nozzle sizes...  I'm sure we'll be able to find a Comply tip that will fit the UM's :wink:

Jul 29, 2013 at 6:56 AM Post #415 of 644
^ congrats! good to hear they'll be shipping soon!...or in your case, already on their way
size]

Jul 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #419 of 644

Here you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back