NEW ULTIMATE EARS !!! (600/500/350/200)
Aug 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #31 of 50
Damn, smaller ear tips is EXACTLY what I need(I have both original UE700 and SF5v2/"600")!

Aug 28, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #32 of 50
The moment Jerry Harvey jumped ship from UE and planned his comeback through JHAudio, UE's days were pretty much numbered. Then came Logitech, which somewhat bungled over UE's then-existing IEM line (most notorious of these bungles is the freakin' replaceable cables on the TF10s
angry_face.gif
)

I JUST hate how Logitech is watering down UE's reputation. I'd prefer to be very, very wrong with my prognosis, but it seems Logitech is pushing UE to become more Skullcandy-like and less audiophile-like. Maybe the fat margins are pushing Logitech execs to go this route...but recent developments have really pained my heart.

Aug 28, 2010 at 2:47 PM Post #33 of 50
After logitech/UE cheap sales the TF10, I pretty much lost interest in UE product. No resales value at all. 
mad.gif

Sep 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #36 of 50
Logitech should make a new Triple.fi 10.... or a quad driver IEM.
I guess they are targeting the non audiophiles, who just want a decent update from their stock buds.

Sep 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM Post #42 of 50
Someone posted a quote on here directly from UE/Logitech stating that the UE700 is the exact same as the old unit, and that the frequency response on the package was changed to more accurately describe the frequency response it was capable of all along.  What extra you do get is smaller tips(if anyone has these; XXS and XS, I'm willing to buy off you!) and I believe different case(though on the pictures it looks the same as the old ones?).

Oct 23, 2010 at 6:28 PM Post #43 of 50
Anyone know when the Ultimate Ears 350 is coming out? I'm planning to get those to add it to my starting collection. Since I'm a person that likes Hardcore/Trance/Old School Techno Music, I guess these will be perfect for me. Hopefully the Bass won't be too overwhelming.
wink_face.gif

Oct 31, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #44 of 50
just spotted the 500's at my local best buy. has anybody heard them yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back