NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
Mar 17, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #1,232 of 1,275
That's a tough question. Not sure which I'd say is the most balanced. I'd probably lean towards the Plus 5 as well, but I don't feel it's balanced. Just possibly the most balanced of the Tralucent IEM's. I still love them all.

Mar 17, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #1,233 of 1,275
That's a tough question. Not sure which I'd say is the most balanced. I'd probably lean towards the Plus 5 as well, but I don't feel it's balanced. Just possibly the most balanced of the Tralucent IEM's. I still love them all.

Which one sounds like IT03? I heard 1p2 does.

Mar 18, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #1,237 of 1,275
I've never seen a description or even graph for the Tralucent IEM's. Is there one somewhere I don't know about?

There are a few reviews on this site. :)

Mar 18, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #1,238 of 1,275
In my opinion 1plus2 is most airy, Plus5 most balanced (I have both of them, as well as Ref 1 which has most bass).

I agree with that assessment

May 10, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #1,239 of 1,275
Just a warning to subscribers/readers, please be weary of posts/PMs about Tralucent products (e.g. so called limited editions, etc.). If you do come across them, please :-

1) check with Gavin @spkrs01 first. If you can't reach him, I believe at least myself and/or @Kiats may be able to amongst other regular Tralucent members
2) if the product is not officially supported by Tralucent (i.e. Gavin @spkrs01 cannot confirm, please report the post/PM to the Head-Fi administrators/moderators)

Thank you

May 30, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #1,240 of 1,275
I have a problem,I want to sell my Plus 5 and I'd like to have an invoice,but I can't join Gavin and I hope everything goes well with him!
is there a solution?A member of his team, his secretary?

May 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #1,241 of 1,275
I have a problem,I want to sell my Plus 5 and I'd like to have an invoice,but I can't join Gavin and I hope everything goes well with him!
is there a solution?A member of his team, his secretary?
A little confused on what you're looking for. You want the original invoice when you first bought the Plus5 so that you can present it to the potential buyer when you're attempting to sell it? I gather you paid via PayPal? Do you have the records in PayPal instead?

May 31, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #1,242 of 1,275
its been so long since we heard from gavin, is he alright, and is his company still existing and accept new orders.

May 31, 2017 at 4:43 AM Post #1,243 of 1,275
A little confused on what you're looking for. You want the original invoice when you first bought the Plus5 so that you can present it to the potential buyer when you're attempting to sell it? I gather you paid via PayPal? Do you have the records in PayPal instead?
yes you understand correctly what I want to say.I have the records on paypal but It does not replace the invoice in the mind of the buyer
I just add that I never ask for the invoice when I buy a iem to Gavin I have a perfect confidence in him if there is a problem (for example drivers out with ref 1 two years ago)
the only reason to get the invoice is selling plus 5
thank you AnakChan
The problem will certainly be solved with Kiats (thanks to him)

Jun 2, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #1,244 of 1,275
Guys, does anyone know how could I get in touch with Gavin, or someone from Tralucent? My Ref 1 failed and I need to send it in for a repair. I sent a message to spkrs01 10 days ago but havent got any answer.

Jun 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #1,245 of 1,275
Guys, does anyone know how could I get in touch with Gavin, or someone from Tralucent? My Ref 1 failed and I need to send it in for a repair. I sent a message to spkrs01 10 days ago but havent got any answer.
Have you had any update to this in the past 10 days? Let me know if not. Sorry, I've not been logging into the forums recently myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back