New to IEM's. Need Bassy ones.
Jan 1, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #16 of 37
I think BEATTTS, or BOSE, or IBUDS
angry_face.gif
basshead.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #18 of 37
im going with the ulitmate ears. i don't just need bass. the triple armature drivers is pretty juicy. it's so weird why the pro's are over double the price of these!? $150 compared to the pro's at $450? w......????

i have heard some people with UE horror stories. but then again. which brand doesn't. this should hold up well right?

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #21 of 37
Regardless of the sound, fit is the biggest issue with these iem's. People with small ears/earholes have had great discomfort with them.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #25 of 37

Quote:
it's not availble in my area. and i don't just need bass :) I need audiophile IEM's that have a good bass impact.

From what I remember, TFTA ship worldwide (from their website) - you could send them an email to confirm that.

And define "audiophile IEM's"
I love my TFTA 1XB's they are my favourite ones :)

If you really want bass, you won't find it in most or any BA drivers...so bear that in mind.

People tend to think that the se535's have bass....bassheads like myself would laugh and say that some cheap pair of EX500's which are dynamics have better bass..

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #27 of 37

Quote:
From what I remember, TFTA ship worldwide (from their website) - you could send them an email to confirm that.

And define "audiophile IEM's"
I love my TFTA 1XB's they are my favourite ones :)

If you really want bass, you won't find it in most or any BA drivers...so bear that in mind.

People tend to think that the se535's have bass....bassheads like myself would laugh and say that some cheap pair of EX500's which are dynamics have better bass..

hmm i am a basshead, but the highs and mids >_<

Quote:
Yes ,tips with a large center will fit ,like the comply t500 or sensercorm tips 

that's what i might do then

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #28 of 37
I think you'll be disappointed by the bass from the TF10. I own them and I really feel like it's too bass-light for me to enjoy everything. It might just be the fact that balanced armature really isn't for me.

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #30 of 37

Quote:
I think you'll be disappointed by the bass from the TF10. I own them and I really feel like it's too bass-light for me to enjoy everything. It might just be the fact that balanced armature really isn't for me.

:xf_mad: AHHH I don't have anywhere to go to trryy these things out!!?!?! All i need is bass like it's from HFI 580, not from some XB500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back