New to IEM's. Need Bassy ones.
Jan 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #34 of 37
Did you go through this thread to find out what's bassy and "audiophile"?

Joker thread of IEM's galore

Also get the feeling you'll dislike the Frankenstein look of the TF10's if you ever get them, aside from not possibly fitting in your ears.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #35 of 37

Quote:
Did you go through this thread to find out what's bassy and "audiophile"?
Joker thread of IEM's galore
Also get the feeling you'll dislike the Frankenstein look of the TF10's if you ever get them, aside from not possibly fitting in your ears.

soo many problems with IEMS!!! I dn't really care about the look of the TF10's they are decent. i just need them to fit. the triple armature drivers..luscious

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #36 of 37

Quote:
I read your review but i still can't be sold on it, it's a small company and all and it's not very appealing..>_<

lol *face palm*
Does that mean all audiophile or music lovers should go buy some monsters seeing as they aren't a small company? lol

Well we can only give you suggestions bro :D!
Choose one, and maybe you like it or hate it, its an audio product after all! All our ears are different.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #37 of 37

Quote:
lol *face palm*
Does that mean all audiophile or music lovers should go buy some monsters seeing as they aren't a small company? lol

Well we can only give you suggestions bro :D!
Choose one, and maybe you like it or hate it, its an audio product after all! All our ears are different.

yeah thank you though. i thought this thread was dead 2 days ago. sennheiser, ultrasone etc are not smallcompanies. i was talking about realy really small ones that i would have trouble finding reviews for, buying etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back