NEW Soundmagic PL30 headphones - UPDATED version?!
Sep 9, 2010 at 4:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

manicsound

New Head-Fier
Everyone knows the PL30 headphones are an amazing set of in-ear earphones (i also own a set that i bought 9 months ago), so i thought i'd buy another last week for a friend as a birthday present and it was a new one, with Silver packaging! As far as i can see, the headphones and contents are the same as the previous one but noticed the headphone jack end was a little different - with a 90 degree bend - looks like a better design, some people were complaining the headphones were ripping from that end so does this solve the issue? Bought the new ones in black from http://www.pricethriller.com/index.php/soundmagic-professional-pl30-sound-isolating-headphones-black.html (UK stock so didn't have to wait long!)

Anyone else got these updated PL30 headphones?

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #3 of 8
^If that's the case I'd say it's a nice improvement. The pl50 cable was, from memory, surprisingly good for the price.

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #4 of 8
I think SoundMAGIC start using the new design after PL50 release about a year ago.

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #6 of 8
I think the new PL-30 has more eartips than the older version, but other wise they are similar.

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #7 of 8
I bought a PL30 around 8 months ago and it came with a right angled plug as well as a bunch fo tips such as foam, single flange and a biflange tip. It has enough tips and a good value at $20.

Feb 16, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
I bought a PL30 around 8 months ago and it came with a right angled plug as well as a bunch fo tips such as foam, single flange and a biflange tip. It has enough tips and a good value at $20.

if they are right angled they must be the new version. 
was the box this one ?:
moz-screenshot.png
soundmagic-pl30-intro.jpg

or like this one?:

100_0683.jpg

the bottom one are they new
where did u buy them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back