NEW! Sony MDR-EX1000 unboxing video, top of the line IEM.
Mar 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

DjAmTraX

Now known as: HiFiGuy528
Just got this up on YouTube in HD. Hope you guys like it. Stay tuned for my impressions and photos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS0K3mUgaqI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #2 of 11
I also said it on youtube, but next time could you blow your nose before posting a video? Hearing you sniffing every other second is kind of annoying! Still thanks for sharing your unboxing video! :)

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 11
Hahaha..... I'm sorry for that. My allergies were really bad this morning.

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #4 of 11
wow, those are very nice... how do they sound?  Do you know how many drivers and what type they are?  I know I ask too many questions.. I am just very interested.  How much were they again?  

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #5 of 11
I have one. They are 16mm dynamic drivers. They sound extremely good, luxurious is a good word. They're also very expensive but you can find a good deal if you look hard enough. 

Congrats on your purchase djamtrax. Looking forward to your impressions. I'm also writing one myself within a few days if I can help it (but not in a new thread, maybe in James')

P.S. I also posted an unboxing video on youtube before yours but it was done rather hastily and yours is much better I think 
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #6 of 11
I have one. They are 16mm dynamic drivers. They sound extremely good, luxurious is a good word. They're also very expensive but you can find a good deal if you look hard enough. 

Congrats on your purchase djamtrax. Looking forward to your impressions. I'm also writing one myself within a few days if I can help it (but not in a new thread, maybe in James')

P.S. I also posted an unboxing video on youtube before yours but it was done rather hastily and yours is much better I think 
wink.gif

Thank you for the kind words. Please post a copy of your write-up here also so we can compare our impressions.
I am breaking them in right now so I will give them a good listen over the weekend.

Mar 10, 2011 at 2:02 PM Post #7 of 11
I got the headphones through JR.com for $449 with free ship. I wanted tonget the MDR-Z1000 for the same deal. They told me that the sales rep shouldn't have discounted those and they will not do it on the Z1000. Too bad.....

Mar 13, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #11 of 11

Quote:
Thank you for the kind words. Please post a copy of your write-up here also so we can compare our impressions.
I am breaking them in right now so I will give them a good listen over the weekend.

No problem 
wink.gif
 As promised I have written my first impressions in James' thread. This is the link. Hope someone finds it useful 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back