New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Aug 28, 2021 at 8:50 PM Post #906 of 1,045
Hope you guys can help. I have been noticing that once I post a review I can't edit it for some reason it says please enter a 1 or something like that and I am not able to change anything in the initial posting. Would appreciate some help in the matter. Thanks guys.

Aug 28, 2021 at 11:33 PM Post #907 of 1,045
Hope you guys can help. I have been noticing that once I post a review I can't edit it for some reason it says please enter a 1 or something like that and I am not able to change anything in the initial posting. Would appreciate some help in the matter. Thanks guys.
Thanks for the report. We’ll look into it.

Aug 29, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #908 of 1,045
I just posted my review of the new Fiio K3. Have to change one of the pictures and it says.. "Please enter a number that is at least 1."

If I remember correct I did a review for Dunu with a lot of photos at one point and I remember the message being something very similar when I reached my limit of 24 pictures. I forgot if that was the same message I got when going over the limit.

I am able to edit the item page but not the actual review itself. I noticed this from about 2 weeks ago and thought it might be just that item I reviewed it seems to be constant with anything I post for review from this point forward actually.

Aug 30, 2021 at 9:36 AM Post #911 of 1,045
It looks like there's a workaround that can be used while we investigate the cause. I was able to successfully edit a review by re-selecting the star rating after making edits to the body text. We'll continue looking into the root of the issue, but the extra step appears to allow reviewers to make any edits they need to.

Aug 30, 2021 at 9:37 AM Post #912 of 1,045
Will give this a try. Ya I was able to take out the extra photo that was a duplicate on the Fiio K3 review I posted. Excellent detective work. This seems to work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back