New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Jul 1, 2021 at 6:25 AM Post #886 of 1,045
I had some tubes listed in the classifieds. I bumped them once and now the listing simply doesnt exist. I used the search tool. It flat out is gone.
I just did a search, and it is there:

8E686B80-CB87-415E-AA52-CC83435DF37D.png
Note: if you ever have to edit, bump, etc a listing, you can find all of your listings on your profile page.

Jul 1, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #887 of 1,045
I just did a search, and it is there:

8E686B80-CB87-415E-AA52-CC83435DF37D.png
Note: if you ever have to edit, bump, etc a listing, you can find all of your listings on your profile page.
Weird … I did the same exact search and looked on my profile page. I have found my listings quite a few times the same way. Thanks

Jul 1, 2021 at 6:49 PM Post #888 of 1,045
Is there a moderator that can help me with my account settings? I have turned off all email notifications, but I am still getting them (and a lot of them too). I have also visited all the threads on my watchlist and made sure the "email" box is unticked.

Jul 1, 2021 at 6:58 PM Post #889 of 1,045
Is there a moderator that can help me with my account settings? I have turned off all email notifications, but I am still getting them (and a lot of them too). I have also visited all the threads on my watchlist and made sure the "email" box is unticked.
We can definitely help get you sorted. The quickest way to unsubscribe from notifications is to scroll to the bottom of your subscriptions page, check the box that says "Select all," then choose Disable email notifications from the dropdown and click "Go." If you have more than one page of subscriptions, you'll want to do this on each page.

Screen Shot.png

This will disable email notifications for every thread that was checked on the page. In the rare cases where you're receiving notifications for threads you're no longer subscribed, you can "reset" a thread be clicking the "Watch" button at the top, making sure to select "without receiving email notifications" on the next page, then unwatch the thread.

Jul 1, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #890 of 1,045
We can definitely help get you sorted. The quickest way to unsubscribe from notifications is to scroll to the bottom of your subscriptions page, check the box that says "Select all," then choose Disable email notifications from the dropdown and click "Go." If you have more than one page of subscriptions, you'll want to do this on each page.

Screen Shot.png

This will disable email notifications for every thread that was checked on the page. In the rare cases where you're receiving notifications for threads you're no longer subscribed, you can "reset" a thread be clicking the "Watch" button at the top, making sure to select "without receiving email notifications" on the next page, then unwatch the thread.
Done! We'll see if that takes care of it. I had all of them unchecked, but manually. Hopefully this will disable them. Thank you for taking the time to answer!

Jul 18, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #891 of 1,045
Not sure if you've considered it, but would you mind slightly adjusting the size of the listing name up for the toggle view of the classifieds?

Not as easy as I think it probably should be when viewing on mobile devices.

Screenshot_20210718-033815.jpg

Aug 25, 2021 at 4:06 PM Post #893 of 1,045
Hi folks,
The threads and PMs have stopped showing the members who are currently participating ... is that a glitch, or by design? If by design, I liked that feature :)

Aug 25, 2021 at 4:16 PM Post #898 of 1,045
Is this on desktop or mobile? The mobile version of the site doesn't show current participants.

It was showing for mobile users as well until like a day ago.

This happened again some time ago, and then it was ok after a while.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #899 of 1,045
Thank you @RCBinTN and @MrWalkman. After investigating we located a bug on our end and our team is already at work implementing a fix. Users who are currently unable to view the active user list will have the functionality restored shortly. Thanks again for letting us know and helping out with troubleshooting, we appreciate it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back