New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Apr 21, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #5,491 of 9,484
No problem - I've got it all sewn up with some guy in New Mexico called Heisenberg. Seems like a stand up guy, if a little straightlaced - he and his wife own a carwash. He wasn't in the last time I called but a young guy named Jesse took a message for me - he seemed a little strung out : I guess the carwash business can get a little hectic at times. 

Man, are they in for a shock when they see the bidding war that will erupt around Yggdrasil #005  
wink_face.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 6:59 AM Post #5,495 of 9,484
  schiit.com is not responging.... could this be the moment we all have been waiting for....?

4 am California time is just when they are going to release Yggy.  I think the East Coast just woke up.  

Rag went up a bit after 9 am California time, I think. 

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #5,496 of 9,484
4 am California time is just when they are going to release Yggy.  I think the East Coast just woke up.  

Rag went up a bit after 9 am California time, I think. 
Can confirm, woke up 5 minutes ago in Virginia.

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #5,499 of 9,484
The site is back up, still no yggy sign., must make sure my harpoon ( me credit card ) is within easy reach, although the sobbing of the wallet grows tiring lol.:)

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #5,500 of 9,484
The site is back up, still no yggy sign., must make sure my harpoon ( me credit card ) is within easy reach, although the sobbing of the wallet grows tiring lol.
smily_headphones1.gif

You must not be buying enough gear if your credit card number isn't memorised?

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #5,501 of 9,484
You must not be buying enough gear if your credit card number isn't memorised?

Lol true, lately I save for 4 months then buy, so I forget the number lol.

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #5,502 of 9,484
Hmm, seems to be some kind of 'South Will Rise' thing goin' on in here - apparently they rise around 6am and put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. Which makes this even tougher to explain, beyond the fact that LS were an awesome band taken in their prime. RIP. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back