New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Jul 2, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #2,431 of 9,484

I like the way you think!

Honestly, I don't think we'll be making anything over $1000 ever again. 

(Well, unless we did a very high-power speaker amp that needed to be that price due to transformer cost, heatsinks, etc... NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PRODUCT. WE ARE NOT EVEN WORKING ON SUCH A THING.)

LOL! I swear this is the way some people read my comments at times. 

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jul 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #2,433 of 9,484
Schiit Odin confirmed. You heard it here first folks.

Jason, when am I going to get measurements of the Odin so my interest can be validated?

So tempted to start a faux 'Odin anticipation' thread...

Jul 2, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #2,434 of 9,484

Jul 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #2,435 of 9,484

I like the way you think!

Honestly, I don't think we'll be making anything over $1000 ever again. 

(Well, unless we did a very high-power speaker amp that needed to be that price due to transformer cost, heatsinks, etc... NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW PRODUCT. WE ARE NOT EVEN WORKING ON SUCH A THING.)

Mr. Stoddard and I had a good chat last night about Schiits new flag ship and AND CD transport.  I am happy to announce two new products from Schiit Audio:

First up is their new speaker amp using a proprietary technology: Balanced Integrated Gain (BIG).

I introduce the BIG Schiit:

Also, a new HD CD Transport and DAC.  It uses a unique Galvanic Inertial Verbose Architecture (GIVA) for superior decoding.

Announcing the new Schiit Digital Optical Node Transport (DON-T):

The two units can be stacked.

They are expected to ship this Friday.

beerchug.gif

PS. Obviously this is a joke, please don't bug the guys at Schiit about this...  It's not happening.

PPS. It's a shame I had to add that last PS.

Jul 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #2,436 of 9,484

Mr. Stoddard and I had a good chat last night about Schiits new flag ship and AND CD transport.  I am happy to announce two new products from Schiit Audio:

First up is their new speaker amp using a proprietary technology: Balanced Integrated Gain (BIG).

I introduce the BIG Schiit:

Also, a new HD CD Transport and DAC.  It uses a unique Galvanic Inertial Verbose Architecture (GIVA) for superior decoding.

Announcing the new Schiit Digital Optical Node Transport (DON-T):

The two units can be stacked.

They are expected to ship this Friday.

beerchug.gif

PS. Obviously this is a joke, please don't bug the guys at Schiit about this...  It's not happening.

PPS. It's a shame I had to add that last PS.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #2,442 of 9,484
  I will continue to post this standard response:

1. If you want certainty as to the release date, or are unhappy with delays, please move on. There are plenty of other fine products out there.

2. I will keep you updated at least once a week regarding progress on the Ragnarok, and Yggdrasil when we are closer.

3. We are sorry we misjudged the timing.

Perhaps it would be better to announce the products have been cancelled, so we can look forward to the future without expectations.

Jason, i am not being unhappy with the delays, i am just asking. since i m not allowed to ask, then i shall not ask again. man, why m i the one being bomb here?

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #2,443 of 9,484

what? i just merely ask the estimated time. did i ask something that i am not supposed to ask? 

Pretty sure that was just the typical, dry, dead-pan humor common around here.  Hilarity ensues!

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:37 PM Post #2,444 of 9,484

Jason, i am not being unhappy with the delays, i am just asking. since i m not allowed to ask, then i shall not ask again. man, why m i the one being bomb here?

You're not the only one, others are just "tired" of people asking every second apparently for the release date, which happens naturally... when there's good interest in something....

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #2,445 of 9,484

You guys do realize that all the time Jason is spending responding to your posts is time NOT being spent working on Rag...

...though this thread is keeping me highly amused, so carry on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back