New Rudistor NX-03 (solid state)
May 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM Post #61 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehehe, it all depends on what you take as "regular"
wink.gif

Just kidding, the RPX-100 is just an analogue headphone amp / preamp with single end and balanced inputs, single end and balanced outputs as a preamp and as a headphone amp too. This makes it very verstatile to use any analogue source and any power amp or cans you might like to try.

Rgrds

Yeah, all it's missing is a loop out like on my GS-X
wink.gif

May 17, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #63 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by upstateguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi nc

I see you have a RudiStor RPX-100. Do you have a photo of your rig, especially the back, where the inputs are?

Cheers

USG

Crappy as they are, this is the best I have at the moment as my pc was stolen 3 days ago on Copenhagen Central Station
mad.gif

156268.jpg

156267.jpg

May 17, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #64 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh well, if the tape loop just made it sound any better hahahaha :wink:

Rgrds

I use it to hook up my second amp.... so it's useful for me
wink.gif

Cheers,

May 17, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #65 of 111
self plug or not.....

pictures of the back....

rpx-100

:)

Cheers,

May 18, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #66 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Crappy as they are, this is the best I have at the moment as my pc was stolen 3 days ago on Copenhagen Central Station
mad.gif

156268.jpg

156267.jpg

Thanks very much nc, I appreciate you taking the time to post the pictures. That's a really nice rig you have.
smily_headphones1.gif

I listened to one of Rudi's balanced amps that immtbiker brought to one of the NY meets. I was unfamiliar with the music but from what I remember it sounded pretty good.

orig.jpg

Bummer that your pc was stolen....
frown.gif
frown.gif

Regards

USG

May 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM Post #68 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyway...Sorry I will end this argument here right now...Honestly it makes no sense for me to keep on arguing. Simply the ones interested in the argument have no interest in any of our amps, and the ones interested in our amps, rarely ask, and less, are worried about this numbers, they are just interested in what they hear in our amps, so it makes no sense to keep on wasting time with the "selected elite" of scientists, that could be use better used simply enjoying a new album...
wink.gif

Out of all the statements made in this thread, I find this one to be among the most ridiculous, if not the most. Are you seriously suggesting that someone who's interested in the sound of an amp shouldn't also be interested in its technical specifications? Amps are not mysterious black boxes that are created from magic. I think it could easily be said that a rational buyer will want to know the sound of an amp along with its requisite technical information including specifications and parts. I know I do, and why else do you think other Head-Fiers are asking for verification of the NX-03's claimed technical specs? An amp that fails to have verifiable technical specs is suspect - I know I wouldn't buy such an amp and I know others that wouldn't either. It really does not help anyone, from the manufacturer to the customer, if advertised technical specs are not verifiable.

May 18, 2008 at 10:53 PM Post #69 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuseMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone on head-fi win this? I put a bid on it, but lost...
frown.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

thx to pfillion for the heads up. would've have found this with my standard search string since rudistor wasn't in the title.

May 19, 2008 at 6:09 AM Post #70 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojolo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

thx to pfillion for the heads up. would've have found this with my standard search string since rudistor wasn't in the title.

DANG, your the sneaky winner who outbid me!
tongue.gif

Good luck with it, and if you decide to sell, can I be first in line?
smily_headphones1.gif

May 19, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #71 of 111
thanks - sure thing.

hoping to retire a bit from head-fi now. over the last month or two i've bought a nice variety of amps/phones/a dac - each getting progressively more expensive.

is the RPX-33 the green pasture i'm looking for? i sure hope so! i really can't see myself shelling out for an RPX-100 or a 010.

an MPX3 SLAM is still lingering on my mind though.
tongue.gif

May 23, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #73 of 111
Wow that looks Sharp.

Cheers,

May 24, 2008 at 7:33 AM Post #74 of 111
I can just tell you that the RPX-100 sounds great!!! Specs tru or false? I wish that I had the money to sustain two great amps. So I had to sell my Rudi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back