New Radiohead On October 10th
Oct 10, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #106 of 165
shiittteeeeee

i have gmail and still have nothing!! maybe they are sending out the e-mails in waves to help server load, something based on timezones maybe... i really have no clue I'm just rambling

Oct 10, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #107 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by jwilldermood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my link and like a spaz I hit cancel before it downloaded because I wanted to hit open instead of save and now my link won't work. I had to email them and now I have no music. Man am I pissed!

the way they are distributing it, does this mean that the people who already have the music can now send it to us legally?
smily_headphones1.gif
I really didn't read all of the terms, I was just happy enough at their effort.

Oct 10, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #110 of 165
*ansy* c'mon..........

by the way, the prevent you from more than 1 download per e-mail address. I disagree with this system. What if I want to pay 1 cent, then come back later thinking "this album was awesome!!" wanting to give them $10 and they reject me :p

Oct 10, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #112 of 165
Mum won't let me use her Visa card to buy it (I was gonna pay 5 pound) so I guess I just won't get it. Oh well. I didn't really want it anyway...

Oct 10, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #114 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mum won't let me use her Visa card to buy it (I was gonna pay 5 pound) so I guess I just won't get it. Oh well. I didn't really want it anyway...

If you don't donate, I thought you didn't need a credit card?

Oct 10, 2007 at 7:24 AM Post #118 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by pennylane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you don't donate, I thought you didn't need a credit card?

Probably...

But I don't feel right not paying for it. Its fine downloading something ILLEGALLY and now paying for it, but downloading it legally and getting it free seems wrong.

Oct 10, 2007 at 7:33 AM Post #119 of 165
I paid 1 pound. Would have paid more probably if it was lossless or something instead of 160kbps, but whatever. From listening, I'm pretty sure I'll be shelling out the $80-$90 for the box set anyway.

Only three songs in so far. Nude is really damn nice...

God I need to sleep, but I CAN'T!
lambda.gif

Oct 10, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #120 of 165
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably...

But I don't feel right not paying for it. Its fine downloading something ILLEGALLY and now paying for it, but downloading it legally and getting it free seems wrong.

So download it "illegally". :p

Paying nothing one way vs. paying nothing another way probably doesn't matter to them. I believe their whole thing was to get their music out, and to free people from the set ways of acquiring music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back