New Radiohead album in 5 days!!!
Feb 16, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #31 of 169
I'm psyched...can't wait for this album!

Feb 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #33 of 169
I can't believe I haven't really listened to Amnesiac before.

Pyramid Song is so good. Perhaps their best song ever.

It's really a shame Radiohead's albums are very poorly mastered. I should try to get my hands on a vinyl rip one of these days.

Feb 16, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #34 of 169

Quote:
A bad joke.

Hehe. My friend came up with that yesterday, and I laughed. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:02 PM Post #37 of 169
Pre-ordered mine as well!

Unless its a real stinker of an album, you really can't go wrong. If you don't like it you can always sell it in a few months and recoup the money.

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #38 of 169
Well here's hoping we'll get a great album. Alteast Radiohead is still alive and kicking. This certainly helps get over the collapse of some of the big bands like White Stripes, Portnoy leaving DT, Frusciante leaving RHCP, and loss of some greats like DIO and Peter Steele just to name a few off the top of my head.

Feb 18, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #40 of 169

Quote:
Say what?

I think the only one that sounds "bad" is Amnesiac. But then again, it gives the album a very unique feel.

I think Amnesiac sounds great. In Rainbows on the other hand...

Feb 18, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #41 of 169

uhm guys....

Radiohead album release brought forward to today

Quote:
After having been told that Radiohead’s The King Of Limbs will be released tomorrow we just received this email from XL.

NEW ALBUM “THE KING OF LIMBS” IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND A NEW VIDEO IS RELEASED

Radiohead have brought forward the digital release of their new album “The King Of Limbs” by 24 hours with the album now being sent to those who pre-ordered it earlier this week. It is also available for new orders through www.radiohead.com at a fixed price of £6. A special edition is also available.
With everything ready on their website, the band decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music.
A video for the track “Lotus Flower” can now be seen on YouTube. Click HERE
Orders for the download or the special edition, which is packaged in Radiohead’s version of a newspaper, can still be placed at radiohead.com
XL Recordings will be releasing the album on CD and vinyl on March 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back