*NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio Lola™ Hybrid CIEM and Universal
Apr 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #31 of 69
Lola CIEM is like every other custom. The standard price is for a acrylic shell and face plate. Two forms of full carbon fiber shells and face plates are available, Regular Carbon Fiber is 525.00 extra and Lightning Strike (Which is what is pictured) is 625.00. You can also configure Lola CIEM just like any other custom with colors and artwork for the normal upcharges.

Lola Performance Universal is standard with black Acrylic perfomance shell and Lightning Strike Face plate with Copper logo's. In fact this is the only option for Lola Universal.

Hope this clears up any confusion

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #35 of 69
the right answer is - Because it sound good
etysmile.gif

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #37 of 69
  Lola CIEM is like every other custom. The standard price is for a acrylic shell and face plate. Two forms of full carbon fiber shells and face plates are available, Regular Carbon Fiber is 525.00 extra and Lightning Strike (Which is what is pictured) is 625.00. You can also configure Lola CIEM just like any other custom with colors and artwork for the normal upcharges.

Lola Performance Universal is standard with black Acrylic perfomance shell and Lightning Strike Face plate with Copper logo's. In fact this is the only option for Lola Universal.

Hope this clears up any confusion

Oh yeah, sorry I meant my answer for universal only.  This is a much better answer.  :-D

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #38 of 69
So whoever this guy is...he made some pretty good arguments against hybrid IEMs.
JH should hire him.

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #39 of 69
So whoever this guy is...he made some pretty good arguments against hybrid IEMs.

JH should hire him.

Hehehe. Thought the same thing when I first saw the Lola's release. The smartest is he who learns from his mitskes and isn't afraid to admit he was wrong. Either that or this is just a very good business move for JH as it'll attract/peak the interest of those who are happy with their X number of BA JH IEMS… :grin::grin:

Apr 19, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #40 of 69
he is talking about hybrids with dynamic drivers for bass, in the presentation of Lola he said that dynamic drivers in hybrids are used for bass, but they can not keep up with balanced armature drivers speed, that was the reason to try them for mids in acoustic chamber

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #45 of 69
is the black friday sales still a thing with JH...? its about time i upgrade again...

Yup last year they did a BF sales. Somewhere around 10% for universals and 15% for customs (correct me if I'm wrong). JH has a loyalty program too which gives your next CIEM purchase 20% off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back