[New] Philips Fidelio X1
Jan 22, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #3,556 of 5,962
Amazon couldnt give me a refund for the deal since I purchased mine earlier this month. They want me to return it for a refund and purchase a new one...

Jan 22, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #3,557 of 5,962
most retail stores have a 1 to 2-week grace period for an item that goes on sale, if you bought it 1 to 2 weeks prior to the sale (depending on the store & their policy) they will refund you the difference in price. I guess for Amazon, you had to have contacted them while the sale price was still being offered. I assume it is because they do variable pricing and the price of items are constantly going up and down depending on various factors.

Jan 22, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #3,559 of 5,962
Omgomgomg.. so i sent amazon an email about my situation.. look at what i received...

Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on Philips Fidelio X1/28 Over-Ear Headphones. I'll be happy to help you.

I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.

Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $109.50. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days.

Jan 22, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #3,561 of 5,962
Looks like they have offered another Philips model to replace the X1. Don't know anything about these, but they claim to be the same price drop as the X1's - retail $299.99, on sale for 50% off, $149.99. 

Due to the high demand the Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium headphones have sold out but we have another great deal for you today. These headphones are virtually indestructible. Literally. Able to withstand up to 1.5 tons of static force, the CRASH were designed by O'Neill in partnership with Philips.

Philips O'Neill CRASH Headphones   

Jan 22, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #3,562 of 5,962
Omgomgomg.. so i sent amazon an email about my situation.. look at what i received...

Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on Philips Fidelio X1/28 Over-Ear Headphones. I'll be happy to help you.

I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.

Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $109.50. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days.

Glad you got it, but just FYI - 7 days is their policy for doing price adjustment. If you have others that drop within 7 days, be sure to call (or in your case, email) and get the price difference.

Jan 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #3,567 of 5,962
Retired at, Can you post what you emailed?

I tried 3 different chat and they didn't want to adjust. I bought this Monday!

Try this, http://www.groovypost.com/howto/request-amazon-price-change-refund/

This is how I do it, but I think those deal of the day or lightning deals are exempt from this since they're not price drop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back