New Monster headphones: First Impressions
Jun 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #16 of 101
my expectation was high when they are no longer acquaintances with beats audio... now it seems like beats headphone gained a little more respect over these utter profanities. I've seen more good reviews of beats studio and pro than these. haha

Jun 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #17 of 101
Love the designs, but unfortunate about the sound quality.

PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
Jun 26, 2012 at 4:00 AM Post #18 of 101
What alternative pair of headphone would you, drawing from your own listening experiences, say the Monster Vektr is comparable to?  I do like the design of them and (sort of) the diamond tears.  

Jun 26, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #19 of 101
I don't mind the designs.

What a shame they couldn't produce something similar sounding to their Turbine series on a full size headphone. 

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #20 of 101
What alternative pair of headphone would you, drawing from your own listening experiences, say the Monster Vektr is comparable to?  I do like the design of them and (sort of) the diamond tears.  

I would say that it bears a resemblance to the XB700, though I didn't do a A-B comparison. It lacks the tightness of Ultrasone though, that one I'm sure of.

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #21 of 101
the placement of the Ncredible on my ears ..
a centimetre or two forward, or backwards on the ears drastically affect the sound quality.
I would agree to the threadstarter's description when the can is seated forward.
But when it is seated further back, the Ncredible sounded very clear, thumpy...vocals, guitars, bassdrums...no complaints.
like a different beast all of a sudden, one of  the better On Ear i have ever worn.
Give it a try next time u are in a BEATshop.
beerchug.gif

Jul 15, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #25 of 101
I haven't tried the NCredible Ntune but I am trying out the NCredible Nergy IEM and it has actually surpised the heck out of me. The signature is what I usually expect in a much more expensive and non-mainstream IEM. It may actually become one of my main IEM's. I wasn't thinking of trying the Ntune because I am not a fan of on ear headphone but I may give it a try if it's not to expensive.

As for it being a midforward headphone, most headphones that are mainstream are NOT midforward so in my opinion unless it's bass is totally wrong and it has a big midbass hump and the treble isn't to rolled off I would consider midforward a plus. OH forgot one other reason I haven't tried the Ntune... it is kinda butt ugly LOL. The Nergy IEM is also a bit gaudy but livable and it's sound certainly makes up for it's looks.

Jul 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #26 of 101
butt ugly...lol.  if u hold it in your hands, its quite nice...err like a wheel hub with spokes...
hmm...i should give the iem a try out then...next time i am back in the shop.
L3000.gif

Jul 15, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #27 of 101
Quote:
butt ugly...lol.  if u hold it in your hands, its quite nice...err like a wheel hub with spokes...
hmm...i should give the iem a try out then...next time i am back in the shop.
L3000.gif

Ill give them a go, as target practice for a Para-Ordnance 14-45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back