New Miles Davis Trumpet (not Tribute) earphones
Nov 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #452 of 538
Under $100.00 for the Trumpets?? If I didn't already own them, I'd be picking up a pair for sure.

Nov 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #453 of 538
I was considering getting a pair and when I saw the $98 price I decided to check it out. Looks like they only ship within Canada, which is too bad since I live in the US. I might get a pair sometime in the next month or two.

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #454 of 538
Great IEMs at at a really good price.  I picked up a pair used a couple of months ago and have been really pleased. 

Dec 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #456 of 538
Joker preferred the sound of the Trumpet v.s The Coppers. I guess he felt they were more refined and less bassy, but the Coppers have ranked pretty high with many ears, and many head-fi'ers, so it could be a toss up?

Dec 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #457 of 538
This deal is for canadians only. They don't ship outside Canada. If you're canadian, then this is the deal to jump on. 

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #458 of 538
  This deal is for canadians only. They don't ship outside Canada. If you're canadian, then this is the deal to jump on. 

I saw this deal on redflagdeals this morning and jumped on it right away and bought 2.

One for myself and another set for my artist friend who only paints jazz musicians and their trumpets.

We Canadians are enjoying many great deals on headphones this black Friday..
UE900 for $199, Sennheiser HD598 for $130, MTPC and MDT for $98, HD700 & T1 deals from NCIX etc

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #459 of 538

I saw this deal on redflagdeals this morning and jumped on it right away and bought 2.

One for myself and another set for my artist friend who only paints jazz musicians and their trumpets.

We Canadians are enjoying many great deals on headphones this black Friday..
UE900 for $199, Sennheiser HD598 for $130, MTPC and MDT for $98, HD700 & T1 deals from NCIX etc

brings a tear to my Yankee face. Great deals indeed.

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #460 of 538
Guys I sold mine like a week ago, I really liked them, but I could never get a proper seal and fit. A real shame. Now I'm looking for something similar sounding, maybe with a little more bass and within the price range of the trumpets. Any advice? 

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #461 of 538
Guys I sold mine like a week ago, I really liked them, but I could never get a proper seal and fit. A real shame. Now I'm looking for something similar sounding, maybe with a little more bass and within the price range of the trumpets. Any advice? 

I ordered the trumpets but also saw the turbine pro copper also at $98, I think to you'd fit them better as they are bigger and have more bass!

Sale over at vision though, maybe wait for boxing day lol

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #462 of 538
Sounds familiar. The sound was good, but they kept falling from my ears. I never got a good seal for more than 10 minutes. So I went elsewhere. After some missteps I ended up with Hifiman RE-600, which is really good and in the Trumpet's original price range. RE-400 is almost, but not 100 %, as good as RE-600, and is a steal at 100 dollars / euros price level.

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #463 of 538
  Sounds familiar. The sound was good, but they kept falling from my ears. I never got a good seal for more than 10 minutes. So I went elsewhere. After some missteps I ended up with Hifiman RE-600, which is really good and in the Trumpet's original price range. RE-400 is almost, but not 100 %, as good as RE-600, and is a steal at 100 dollars / euros price level.

That was exactly my situation, The RE-400 looks like a good option, I was thinking on the Vsonic GR02 too, but not sure

I ordered the trumpets but also saw the turbine pro copper also at $98, I think to you'd fit them better as they are bigger and have more bass!

Sale over at vision though, maybe wait for boxing day lol

The coppers are $213 at amazon :frowning2: 

Dec 4, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #464 of 538

That was exactly my situation, The RE-400 looks like a good option, I was thinking on the Vsonic GR02 too, but not sure

The coppers are $213 at amazon :frowning2: 

you want iem's that are similar to the Trumpets, and more bass, then you got two really SOLID choices and I've owned all of these, and currently own the trumpets as you can see, so the YAMAHA EPH-100 or the Sennheiser CX980 would be excellent choices to get near or at trumpet SQ and at their price. Both are also very attractive looking as well. 

Dec 4, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #465 of 538
How is fit with the Yamaha? I love the looks bu they seem to be a bit big, the trumpets kept falling off my ears and they were not really big. What about the Hifimans? I read that the fit and seal is good with those,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back