New Member Introductions thread
Feb 1, 2024 at 1:29 AM Post #15,271 of 15,539
Hi all, always search for the info about audio on this forum, and finally, be a part of it. I have been passionate about audio for years, focusing on IEMs and portable audio stuff, I really need them for my office work:). I have got a few IEMs in the past years; hopefully, more are coming to my collection soon.

Feb 1, 2024 at 4:36 PM Post #15,276 of 15,539
Hi all, always search for the info about audio on this forum, and finally, be a part of it. I have been passionate about audio for years, focusing on IEMs and portable audio stuff, I really need them for my office work:). I have got a few IEMs in the past years; hopefully, more are coming to my collection soon.
Hey and welcome mate!

Feb 1, 2024 at 6:30 PM Post #15,277 of 15,539
I really thought I already had an account, but I guess not! I've always come here for my research (5+ years), but I guess I've never posted! Great info here and I can't wait to learn even more. Looking for my first good set of non-IEM's now that I'm working from home!

Feb 2, 2024 at 4:24 PM Post #15,282 of 15,539
Hi Everyone!

Another newcomer here calling from Brooklyn NY. I come looking for knowledge, advice and camaraderie!
I used to lurk around some other forums like iaudio and anythingbutipod, but seeing as those are long since gone I thought I'd poke around here.

My gear,
Headphones: Fidelio X2HR - HIFIMAN HE400SE
IEMs: Moondrop Aria - Moondrop Koto
DAPs: Zune 80 White with battery and ssd mod - Fiio x5 - Cowon s9 16gb - iriver spinn 4gb

Feb 2, 2024 at 5:54 PM Post #15,283 of 15,539
Hi Everyone!

Another newcomer here calling from Brooklyn NY. I come looking for knowledge, advice and camaraderie!
I used to lurk around some other forums like iaudio and anythingbutipod, but seeing as those are long since gone I thought I'd poke around here.

My gear,
Headphones: Fidelio X2HR - HIFIMAN HE400SE
IEMs: Moondrop Aria - Moondrop Koto
DAPs: Zune 80 White with battery and ssd mod - Fiio x5 - Cowon s9 16gb - iriver spinn 4gb
Welcome!

Feb 3, 2024 at 1:39 AM Post #15,284 of 15,539
Hi People’s 👋,

First, I will like to thanks Admin for the approved.

I’m Essilor from Singapore and nice to be here.
I just bought a used AK SP2000 “ Gold “. At first everything work fine for me until I do up a “ factory reset “ and “ using fast charging adapter “. Been changing for almost 4 times for the past few days.
Now the problem appear. I can’t turn “ ON THE POWER “ so I call up service centre for help and was advise to charge for at least 30 mins than turn ON again. It works only for sometimes. The other problem was while playing halfway, the song will shutdown automatically without POWER OFF and the screen turn off.

So this morning, I bring in to Singapore service centre. Was advised maybe due to the battery that I used for fast charging or may due to old ages of the battery. They will have to check with AK Korean and advise the issue cost.

I went through this forum and notices my issue was quite common due to individual users.

Once again, appreciate it and have a good day 🙏.

Feb 3, 2024 at 7:44 AM Post #15,285 of 15,539
Hi everyone, I find myself frequently visiting this site to research my next wishlist IEMs and other gear, prompting me to finally register for an account. I've had the pleasure of owning the original Koss Pro4AA headphones, although mine succumbed to wear and tear years ago. Fortunately, I inherited my dad's set a couple of years back and refreshed them with new cushions and listen to them sparingly to reminisce. Approximately 80% of my headphone collection consists of finds from FB Marketplace, Craigslist, eBay (specifically refurbished or from liquidation stores), or pawn shops. My high-end setup includes a Topping Dx3pro+ (new) and a pair of Sennheiser HD660S (eBay open box), primarily used for streaming or playing FLAC files from my MacBook via USB to the Topping. Additionally, I acquired a used Cambridge Audio DVD89, notable for being their first model with HDMI compatibility, ideal for playing CDs, SA-CDs (planning to get some), and DVDs. My most recent acquisition is a gently used S.M.S.L S200 HP amp paired with the SU-1 DAC, which I'm planning to take to work. Recently, I added Boom 2 to my MacBook for enhanced EQ control. For my workplace listening, I rely on a Linux box, hence the integration of the S.M.S.L. gear into my setup there. Now I just need to get EasyEffects (successor to PulseEffects) installed on that system for some EQ.
I have several sets of IEM's I have picked over the last couple of years: Truthear Zero Red & Blue + Hola, some KZ's ZS10 Pro X, CCA CRA with Rhapsody and Trio sets on the way. And a couple more include Moondrop Chu II & 1More Quadriver (NIB pawn shop).
Looking forward to getting some advice and reading what others recommend in gear.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back