New Member Introductions thread
Dec 18, 2023 at 6:14 PM Post #15,166 of 15,537
HIII Everyone! I am Nams! A fellow Cartoon Enjoyer, and XSL X-One shiller(I know some of yall are out there hehehe). I have accumulated many headphones and IEMs throughout the last few years and asked myself, "The heck Nams, why don't you have a Head-Fi account?" and since now I am gonna start doing reviews on YT and here and and cool DIY IEM projects, I thought it was about time! xd My current collection is humble as I sold and gaveaway alot of things and its as follows:

Headphones:- Hifiman Sundara, HarmonicDyne Zeus Elite

IEMs:- Effect Audio x Elysian Acoustics Labs GAEA, ThieAudio Monarch MKIII, ALO three-phase divine, Binary Acoustics x Gizaudio Chopin, Letshuoer S12, XSL X-One MK2 and MK3, Letshuoer x GizAudio Galileo, Simgot EA500, Kiwi Ears Cadenza, Tang Zu Wan'er and lastly KZ Castor (Bass improved) in pref config DUDD.

Source Memeing stuff: Sony WM1AM2, RU7 and RU6

Cable Memeing: CEMA MS coppers for both headphones and IEMs.

I plan on giving impressions and reviews about most of my stuff but feel free to ask about any of them. I will try my best to reply with my ADHD brain e_e

Dec 20, 2023 at 10:24 AM Post #15,167 of 15,537
I've got errands to run but I wanted to just say hey to everyone from NY, I've been visiting this site for quite some time but realized I never actually registered
I only recently purchased a dac/amp so I'm excited to try out the harder to drive headphones I've been missing out on,

All I've got for now is a Hifiman Edition XS, TE Red, Tangzu Wan'er that's being ignored lol, FAAEAL Iris 2.0 and my PR2. I also got a hd58x coming so I'm decently excited but honestly after Edition XS I feel like I'd have a hard time being that excited for newer headphones lol

Dec 22, 2023 at 8:50 AM Post #15,170 of 15,537
Hello,

I'm a longtime lurker who wants to ask a question, in the Dedicated Source forum, but do not seem to have any privileges etc?
Pretty sure I have posted way back in the past so this seems odd??

Many thanks for any pointers.
C

Dec 22, 2023 at 10:54 AM Post #15,172 of 15,537
Hi, greetings from cold Canada! I've only recently started to really get into IEMs and the associated DAC fun. Just upgraded to Campfire Andromeda Emerald Sea's through either a Dragonfly Cobalt or (most recently) a Mojo 2 depending on what I'm up to. Loving the Mojo but I'll probably have some set-up questions and I'm thinking about getting a Poly...

Dec 23, 2023 at 2:18 AM Post #15,173 of 15,537
Hello all!

Been lurking headfi for a month, some nice folks with some really cool gear and lots of audio knowledge to share. I even got gifted a little schiit amp by one of you since I'm just getting my feet wet. Currently I'm shopping around for a portable setup (I have wireless earbuds but only want to use them when I must, i.e work). I'll need some closed backs for portable setup I recon. So I'm excited to hop on classifieds soon and maybe make some trades.

Cheers :)

Dec 23, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #15,174 of 15,537
Hey all, longtime lurker, just joined today.
Almost a decade ago, I was lucky enough to work with Sennheiser designing a pop-up store for them. Of course we had to try out their product as a part of our design process: and I had that moment where I listened to one of my favorite songs for the very first time all over again… Been hooked since. Reading the discussions here has led me discover the headphones and amps that favor the kind of listening experience I want. Excited to be here.

Dec 23, 2023 at 9:12 PM Post #15,176 of 15,537
Hello everyone and happy holidays

Made a few posts in various forums and just slipped my mind that I should begin here in the new member intro. Recently starting out on the headphones journey and happy to find a community w/ similar interests about audio gear. I learned a lot just browsing through various forums and seeing other's recommendations of music. It opened my mind and interest in various genres that i've never thought would interest me coming from mostly contemporary music background.

Anyways nice to meet y'all!

Dec 23, 2023 at 10:37 PM Post #15,177 of 15,537
Hey all, longtime lurker, just joined today.
Almost a decade ago, I was lucky enough to work with Sennheiser designing a pop-up store for them. Of course we had to try out their product as a part of our design process: and I had that moment where I listened to one of my favorite songs for the very first time all over again… Been hooked since. Reading the discussions here has led me discover the headphones and amps that favor the kind of listening experience I want. Excited to be here.
Wow, quite a long lurk indeed! Sounds like a cool gig, Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic have always been my favorite. Hope they paid you well ;]

Glad to see you posting, cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back