New Member Introductions thread
Nov 22, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #15,107 of 15,608
Hello, I'm Gage, been reading reviews on the site for years. I have tried a good number of mid tier headphones and IEMs, currently rocking a Lawton modded Denon Dt7000 with custom redwood burl ear cups on my desktop rig, and final audio a4000 with earstudio amp for portable. Have the a5000 on the way. Found a set of Unique Melody 3dt I want on the classifieds here but I guess I have to be a long term member to purchase from folks there? Anyone know how long it will be before I can reach out to the seller there?

Nov 22, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #15,108 of 15,608
Hello, I'm Gage, been reading reviews on the site for years. I have tried a good number of mid tier headphones and IEMs, currently rocking a Lawton modded Denon Dt7000 with custom redwood burl ear cups on my desktop rig, and final audio a4000 with earstudio amp for portable. Have the a5000 on the way. Found a set of Unique Melody 3dt I want on the classifieds here but I guess I have to be a long term member to purchase from folks there? Anyone know how long it will be before I can reach out to the seller there?
Welcome!

You only have to wait to sell. You can buy from day one. Just click on the blue bar that says “contact listing creator”

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #15,109 of 15,608
Hello everyone!

I am Jouska, from Taipei, Taiwan. I have been looking at iem reviews from this site for at least 7 years. Today I finally registered 😀

I have spent quite some time exploring Japanese iems and Chi-fi. Currently I use the composition below for daily listening:

SOURCE: Pixel 4 x USB AUDIO PRO
DONGLE: Luxury & Precision W2-131 + WP2
IEM: Audiosense DT300
(Knowles 22955 + 29689 + 30095)
CABLE: Nobunaga Labs Supreme Kagaribi
(8 core gold-plated 4N Pure silver)
IMPEDANCE ADAPTER: Power Praise CAB-157 33Ohms

Looking forward to exchange iem reviews with everyone!

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2023 at 4:52 PM Post #15,110 of 15,608
Hi,I am a international student from China. I love hifi and listen to EDM, Pop, and R&B. I have some equipment want to trade, but I cannot sell stuuf on ebay cause I do not have SSN. Can I do it here?
yes, on the Head-Fi Classifieds

Nov 23, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #15,111 of 15,608
Hi my name is Robert. I do enjoy stereo equipment, but my last serious venture was many years ago with a Carver receiver and JSE Infinite Slope speakers. My interests have changed and now ride a Ducati motorcycle. I use Ultimate Ears Pro 18 with my Cardo communication system. I need to replace my cable and would like to find an economical model. Can anyone here suggest one?

Nov 23, 2023 at 9:23 PM Post #15,112 of 15,608
Ahoy!
My name is Jolly Roger! Listening to music is one my favorite hobbies. I want to dive into other unique speakers, cans, IEMs, and etc. I have to get myself exposed to other audio peripherals/products, just so I'll have a different perspective and vantages over the music I'm listening to. I'm glad to be onboard. :beerchug::beyersmile:

Nov 26, 2023 at 4:04 PM Post #15,115 of 15,608
Howdy, all.

My name's Ray. I've been moving up the ladder from quality sound for a long time. I don't consider myself an "audiophile", just someone who wants to like what he hears, and who is gradually becoming more discerning when he listens to music, and who prefers dedicated hardware for my music over a slab of glass and metal with a touchscreen that's a channel for advertising.

I'm upgrading from a Sony NW-A57 to an Astell&Kern A&norma SR35 (thanks for the great thread, which s how I discovered the forum) and am slowly shopping for good headphones -- right now I have a pair of Bose 700s, which has treated me well, but am going to wait and see how things sound before looking too hard.

Nov 27, 2023 at 9:59 AM Post #15,117 of 15,608
Hi everyone, I am an audiophile amateur. As long as I remember I love listening to music on headphones and over the years I acquired a few. I am looking forward to meeting other like-minded people and learn more about this amazing hobby. Cheers

Nov 27, 2023 at 2:30 PM Post #15,119 of 15,608
Hi all!
I have been into this hobby for 3 years now and have purchased quite a lot of headphones in this time. Most decisions were made based on head-fi members feedback and I couldn't be more thankful to be part of such a great community.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back