New Member Introductions thread
Nov 10, 2023 at 11:56 AM Post #15,076 of 15,609
Hey, nice to be here. I've been browsing for a while now and finally decided to make an account. Hoping to grab some classifieds but we'll see.
Hello all. I just joined today, Friday, 10 November 2023. I am a ham radio operator, callsign N4QA. I'm looking for an operating manual or any other info about a discontinued item formerly manufactured by Starting Point Systems. It is the Micro Chameleon, a USB to SPI device, also having parallel inputs & outputs etc. Please respond here or to my email address, mabrywilliam67@gmail.com
Thanks

Nov 10, 2023 at 3:38 PM Post #15,077 of 15,609
Hello to all head people!
Music has always been an integral part of life. A DJ in the distant past, I grew up listening to tape, vinyl, CDs and a lot of different audio equipment that lived in my house or was repaired by a friend. I listened to a lot of different hi-fi, high-end, and I have an idea of how music can play. I always thought that this was unattainable with headphones. Well, I take my words back! Nice to meet you.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2023 at 6:28 PM Post #15,087 of 15,609
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2023 at 6:47 PM Post #15,088 of 15,609
Seems like you are a fellow Schiit-Head. Suggest you peruse a couple of these threads.....

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sch...f-the-worlds-most-improbable-start-up.701900/
Schiit Mjolnir 3 - Impressions Thread
I guess I am haha

I actually read through the whole Mjolnir 3 thread which made me convinced me that the bifrost would be good enough for me over the yggy (too expensive) and that the HD800S would be a good pairing alongside them. Thanks for the threads though!

Nov 12, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #15,089 of 15,609
I guess I am haha

I actually read through the whole Mjolnir 3 thread which made me convinced me that the bifrost would be good enough for me over the yggy (too expensive) and that the HD800S would be a good pairing alongside them. Thanks for the threads though!
I'm enjoying the Bifrost2/64 with CD transport and speakers. Awaiting Mjolnir3. I think the Bifrost will be..definitely good enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back