New Member Introductions thread
Sep 2, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #14,930 of 15,626
Hello! Long time lurker and enthusiast, decided to finally make an account as I’d like to expand on what I’ve had over the years in terms of gear.

I have mostly lower-end stuff, with a smattering of what I consider midrange (compared to what’s around here haha) thrown in here and there. An assortment of over ear cans and IEMs from Shure, Sennheiser, Grado, and Audio-Technica. My current go to setup is the HD600s or SR80s paired with a Schiit Magnius.

Hopefully i won’t be lurking for another decade. :)
Your headphone history seems similar to mine. Grado SR80s were my first audiophile pair of headphones. After quite a few upgrades here and there, now I'm a Shure KSE1200 fanatic.

Sep 2, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #14,931 of 15,626
Hi all, I received a Hifiman Ananda Nano two weeks ago via Hifiman upgrade program. I kind of agreed to write a review, but I am having huge difficulties to rate this headphone. It is definitely not a no-brainer to me. But nevertheless something about this headphones ist amazing. Anyone interested in my thoughts about Ananda Nano?

Sep 2, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #14,932 of 15,626
Hi all, I received a Hifiman Ananda Nano two weeks ago via Hifiman upgrade program. I kind of agreed to write a review, but I am having huge difficulties to rate this headphone. It is definitely not a no-brainer to me. But nevertheless something about this headphones ist amazing. Anyone interested in my thoughts about Ananda Nano?
I'm sure the folks in the Ananda thread would like to hear your thoughts https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hifiman-ananda.879628/page-328

Users who are viewing this thread

Back