New Member Introductions thread
Apr 14, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #14,551 of 15,537
Hi all,

another new member. I have being loving music for many years but lately have discovered the pleasure to listen it using headphones. It's a joy and something addictive...

I have been reading this forum for some months, enjoying and getting very useful information to choose the best gear, and I'd like to partcipate and share thoughts, impressions, etc

Thanks for reading!

Apr 19, 2023 at 7:05 PM Post #14,562 of 15,537
Good Afternoon everyone. Pleasure to meet everyone. I am new to the Hifi Community but not new to online forums or expensive hobbies lol. I mainly dabble in Watch and Astronomy forums but after my wife got a pair of Sennheiser Momentum 4s, I was pretty impressed with the sound and remembered an experience I had with the HD600s years ago. I mainly use IEMs for business trips and have mainly stuck with cheaper options like ~30-50$ Skullcandys but did venture out to try the 1more Triple and Quadruple driver IEMs. Those experiences have basically led me down a path of heavy research. I've read a ton about IEMs and was considering picking up the Sennheiser IE900s until I did more research and saw that the headphone community has vastly changed since my time back in HS in the late 90s/early 2000s. I had been particular interested in the Thieaudio Monarch mk2 but read the overall crtique was that they were a tad bit too large for comfort. As one reviewer wrote " they felt their ears were violated" after wearing them for over an hour lol. I have since landed on Campfire Audios and have been looking at the Trifectas although would totally jump on an Andromeda gold titanium if I can snag one at a decent price. I do have plenty of references and have a perfect ebay profile, feel free to look me up. soliddoninelli. Old Metal Gear Solid reference. Cheers. -Ken

Apr 20, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #14,563 of 15,537
Hi everyone,
Been lurking the forum since I think COVID begun. That's when I started to play a lot of FPS shooters and decided to gift myself with a proper PC audio setup consisting in a schiit hel and HD58x, which I loved. Since then I grew a passion for headphone listening and went through many upgrades and sidegrades trying to find the perfect balance beetween effortless listening and engaging sound. The trip has been fun though sometimes disappointing (smsl, topping and THX789) and now I think It Is getting closer to an end since I understood what I like. I decided to post here now for the First Time cause unfortunately I have a problem with the current setup and I am asking for help. I tried solving this problem on my own by looking mostly at this forum but I still didn't, so I'll make a post. It doesn't feel very elegant for me to come here sharing my problems instead of the joyful moments I had, so please forgive me, for my english too.

Apr 21, 2023 at 5:40 AM Post #14,565 of 15,537
Also popping in to say hi.

New here and to headphones but not to home audio.

A impulse purchase of a pair of PX7 s2 led me down a rabbit hole ! I kept them for a whole two weeks before the next upgrade lol.
Welcome Swiss fellow 🇨🇭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back