New Member Introductions thread
Apr 11, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #14,537 of 15,547
I am starting my audiophile journey as well. Welcome to the club.

Apr 11, 2023 at 4:43 PM Post #14,540 of 15,547
Am also quite curious concerning the ZMF headphones. Neighbor just might buy one :)
Well I have the auteur classic on order, can't wait!

Apr 11, 2023 at 4:54 PM Post #14,541 of 15,547
Well I have the auteur classic on order, can't wait!
Awesome! Haven't had the chance yet to listen to any of the ZMF line. Please let me know what you think after a bit of listening.

Apr 12, 2023 at 6:58 AM Post #14,544 of 15,547
Apr 13, 2023 at 4:24 AM Post #14,547 of 15,547
Hello everyone, I am new to this community and wish to learn more about headphone and IEMs. I started to diy cables and IEMs about a year ago and I discover head-fi by chance few months ago. I enjoy scrolling though the posts and learn from everyone. I also started to build headphone recently. I hope to share my diy projects in the future. There is some of my build, enjoy!
ZlvBZB7.jpg

Apr 14, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #14,548 of 15,547
Greetings to all members,

Thank you for your time. I have query regarding earphones for using with Hi-fi Quad DAC. I have LG g8x phone and used LG earphones which came with phone (Now the left side earphone not working)

I am planning to buy a Earphone for using with Hi-fi Quad DAC in my phone and appreciate your thoughts & suggestions. (I am based in Singapore and Budget I am aiming is US$35). Also Please let me know your comments on Moondrop CHU earphones.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023 at 9:03 AM Post #14,549 of 15,547
Hello 👋
I just registered in this forum. My experience in audio is still limited, so i hope i can educate myself here. My initial purpose was to make a review on a really cheap iem, but i can't find the add item button. I suspect its because im on mobile. Well thats enough of my blubbering. Hope we can get along.

Cheers

Apr 14, 2023 at 2:56 PM Post #14,550 of 15,547
Hello everyone,

fresh member of the forums from Europe. Love well crafted music from a number of genres. Presently interested in Post-Rock, Slowcore, Shoegaze, Alternative: Folk, Pop, Rock. Electronic music by true artists for home listening and the hard stuff for the night out. Sometimes classical music - in the process of getting to know Brahms a little bit. Less often Blues, sometimes Funk and in rare instances Jazz.

I like my music loud. 🤘

Hifi is my oldest and longest running hobby at 30 years. Switched from 2-channel to headphones a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to our interactions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back