New Member Introductions thread
Mar 31, 2023 at 11:10 PM Post #14,507 of 15,582
Hi there!

I’m Eddie and I’m from Mexico (yeah kind of hard to find audiophile gear sometimes and when find it…well they’re usually even more expensive).

I love music (still yeah) and headphones and portable DAC/Amps… I started with this hobby almost two years ago.

My gear so far:
- Sennheiser HD560s
- Sennheiser HD660s
- iFi hip dac
- Fiio K5 pro ESS
- Chord Mojo 2 (kind of*)

*I’ve been trying to get the Mojo 2 (and I own it now) but first time I got it from Amazon and arrived with scratches (I returned it), second time I receive an official box of Chord Mojo 2 but inside there was an old used DAC (I returned it but Amazon didn’t refund me…) third time it never arrived (got damaged during shipping but got my money back)… in the middle I tried to order it from a UK retailer (not allowed by Chord so I got my refund)… finally I got it from a retailer from an official Chord distributor and … it’s here but only one 3.5mm jack works… (so now I am in the process of retuning or something in between perhaps)…

Apr 2, 2023 at 9:00 PM Post #14,510 of 15,582
Mikael from Finland here. Recording engingeer and music lover. Nice to be here.
Far Out! Fat Freddy’s cat, always defecating in Freddy’s headphones! Welcome🤙🏻
1680483604559.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #14,511 of 15,582
Hi all,

I have joined this forum a few months ago but never got around to properly introduce myself. I’m the so called 2 channels Hifi Audio enthusiast since mid 90s but only ever got into headphones until around 4 years ago and recently into IEM. I am from Eastern state of Australia called Queensland. I am hoping to learn more about headfi & join discussions soon.

My first question is: with the classified section, can any member (from any region of the world) participate?

Looking forward to chat with you all soon.

Have a great day!
I don’t recall any regional restrictions, you just have to have at least 30 days and 15 posts, go to classifieds rules and guidelines FMI… Welcome!

Apr 2, 2023 at 9:13 PM Post #14,512 of 15,582
Hello everyone, Vic from Singapore here. Looking forward to learning more about audio here.
Hi Vic, welcome. See you around 😁

Apr 3, 2023 at 5:51 PM Post #14,513 of 15,582
Hello everyone,

Ben here from the South of England. Been spending most of my time listening to music via my record collection. However, I have recently picked up the Hiby R2 ii and FiiO JH3s, to move away from my phone/Bluetooth earphones combo and to check out the higher quality sound. Loving it so far, and already thinking about my next upgrade(s).

Hoping to get some help in my decision making at CanJam London later this year (and gives me some time to save).

Apr 3, 2023 at 6:48 PM Post #14,514 of 15,582
Hello everyone,

Ben here from the South of England. Been spending most of my time listening to music via my record collection. However, I have recently picked up the Hiby R2 ii and FiiO JH3s, to move away from my phone/Bluetooth earphones combo and to check out the higher quality sound. Loving it so far, and already thinking about my next upgrade(s).

Hoping to get some help in my decision making at CanJam London later this year (and gives me some time to save).
Welcome to the club, Benbbr.

Apr 4, 2023 at 5:31 PM Post #14,516 of 15,582
Hi,

I've been a sporadic lurker: tend to have these phases where I'm totally interested in reading about in-ear monitors and then I'll come often. But then there might be months in between.

Anyway, I just joined because I want to ask for recommendations (which I'll do in a separate post, so I don't cross-post).

Best,

Marko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back