New Member Introductions thread
Dec 10, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #13,172 of 15,646
I love my Fiio FH7. I tried other IEMs, but nothing suited me as much as these. One of the few earphones/headphones I'll keep permanently.
Yeah those things are tanks! I have a lot of trouble getting a lot of IEMs to seal properly because one of my ears is kind of between tip sizes. But the FH7 I've never had any trouble with. They're my go-to drumming monitor because they seal so well and are so comfortable.

Dec 10, 2021 at 5:09 PM Post #13,173 of 15,646
Yeah those things are tanks! I have a lot of trouble getting a lot of IEMs to seal properly because one of my ears is kind of between tip sizes. But the FH7 I've never had any trouble with. They're my go-to drumming monitor because they seal so well and are so comfortable.
Ditto, nothing else seems to fit my ears so perfectly.

Dec 12, 2021 at 11:40 PM Post #13,176 of 15,646
Hey yall,

New here. Got into the Hobby > Habit > Life a bit ago and this seems like a great place to learn and ask some questions. Originally joined just to try to buy something on the classifieds but after reading through the welcome email and a good nights sleep I figured Id hold off and do a bunch more research and poking around. Started with all the entry level stuff, "inexpensive" open back, closed back, planar, iem and dac/amp combo and have the itch big time! My future wallet is trembling I'm sure.

-Irn

Dec 13, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #13,178 of 15,646
Hey there,

been a lurker for a bit, mostly to sometimes call on interesting classifieds... now that I have my own to create, I guess I gotta start contributing a bit before xD So I got into "the game" only a couple of years ago and after about a year of midfi hell I eventually settled on Hifiman Arya some 2.5 years ago. Took me a while to dabble in IEMs, too, because I really never used any and found the sensation alienating at first but I'm glad I powered through... Still havent settled in IEM land but I also don't use them as often... Had Tri i3 for quite a while now but recently got Kato which just utterly destroys the i3 xD.

Anyway... outside of headphones I also have some modest speaker setups and outside audio I'm a PC gamer and a dad...

so there you go :)

Dec 14, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #13,181 of 15,646
Hello from a dark, snowy northern Sweden!
Long time lurker, time to post and give back some to the community I think.
I'm a general headphone addict, having a growing collections of both IEMs, over-ear and on-ear headphones. I'm a sucker for handcrafted headphones, like the Ollo Audio S4X.
Other than being an addict to headphones, I also like PC gaming, electronics design and development, programming and tinkering.

Dec 14, 2021 at 5:04 PM Post #13,182 of 15,646
Brand new to this forum, stopping in to say hello. I'm not an audiophile but enjoy listening music throughout the day and find myself using headphones more than not. Have owned many heaphones in the past, mostly whatever you can get at big box stores. For the moment, mostly interested in wireless (BT). My latest purchase was the Grado GW100, which is kind of a rare breed in that they are open back. I don't know, as I said, I'm not an audiophile but I'm really enjoying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back