New Member Introductions thread
Dec 3, 2020 at 2:01 AM Post #12,047 of 15,533
Hi All - another new member here. Migrating from large speakers to Headphones as the family grows and I lose space (and tolerance for loud music) to the kids...

Headphone setup:
Source - Roon w/tidal on 2011 MacMini
Endpoint: old iPads, iPhones, and Google CC Audio. Naim Nd5 xs2.
DAC: Chord Hugo2
Amp: Topping A90, but also use the out on the Hugo 2 a ton
Headphones: Meze Empyrean, Noble Kaiser Encore CIEM

Dec 4, 2020 at 8:12 PM Post #12,053 of 15,533
Hi everyone... Not so new here but this is my first time posting in the thread... I hope being active in this forum will make me spend less and think more before making any purchase decision.. 101

Dec 6, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #12,054 of 15,533
Hi everone, this is Adam Logan here. I'm hard ofhearing since birth, but I love music. I don't consider myself an audiophile yet as I don't know the jargon or technology concepts in depth but I'm here to learn more. I'm in the process of building my first home theater / music setup. I am doing some research into butt shakers and subwoofers at the moment.

Dec 6, 2020 at 3:02 PM Post #12,055 of 15,533
Hi everyone, this is Carlos. I've reading this forum for a long time and learn a lot from his members. I consider myself an audio and all-kind-of-music addict, don't like the term "audiophile". I hope to learn more from all of you.

Dec 6, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #12,056 of 15,533
Oh yeah I forgot to drop by here first before posting on others forums, so uhhm... Hi, it is I Mori511.
I discover this site about decade ago and has become my decisive factor in choosing gears recommended and praised by the community here.
Then again, thing i chose is near budget or lower to midrange things so I don't really claim to be an Audiophile...but maybe just a very tip of it.
But something Im truly sure of is my passion for Orchestra and instrumental theme music and yes that mostly include soundtracks.

Dec 7, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #12,060 of 15,533
Hi everyone, first post in head-fi.

My name is Julien and I am from Spain.
I have been reading many posts in this forums. Sometimes for needs, other for fun or research...
I was a dedicated drummer back when I was a teen, mostly metal but played in quite a few bands and genres...
I kept playing from time to time with my e-drums and do some electronic and hip-hop music production on my own, although now days I'm more dedicated to my job, and that means reading and coding stuff while listening to music...

Hope everyone is doing fine with the whole pandemic thing. (Or I wish you)

anyways Cy around! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back