New Member Introductions thread
Nov 24, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #12,023 of 15,524
Hi everyone,

Like so many other people around the world, being stuck at home has prompted a new found interest in relatively solitary hobbies. I've been rocking a slightly modded pair of Creative Aurvana Live! headphones for years now. Never really had any complaints about them and thought they sounded pretty good, but on a whim I decided to try adding a DAC/Amp for desktop use. All I can say is WOW! This has completely changed the way I perceive headphones and music listening in general. Now looking to buy my first pair of cans beyond the "budget" category. This should be a fun journey.

Nov 25, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #12,024 of 15,524
Hi everyone,

Like many here, I have consulted this forum many times, so I decided to finally create an account to join in. I‘m currently looking for some new equipment, so I’m interested in hearing some suggestion from the community here. I’ll save it for when I can start a thread of my own.

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #12,026 of 15,524
Ola! Ciao tutti! Hello everyone....

I've downsized to a NAD M51 / Stax 353x / L700 and am here to resolve the enthusiastic top end, or maybe to improve the bottom end so that it blends better with the top end - all whilst hopefully avoiding a trip down hi-fi's infinite wallet rabbit hole 🤓

Nov 26, 2020 at 4:49 PM Post #12,027 of 15,524
Hi everyone.

I've been a member for years, but only started posting.

I'm starting to move up the food chain. I started with My HD558s almost a decade ago and have slowly moved up:

HD650
TH-X00
HD800S
Elegia
Stellia
Verite Closed (on order)

My wallet hurts.

Nov 27, 2020 at 2:35 AM Post #12,028 of 15,524
Hi all guys,

My name is Nicola and I'm 24, I have the passion for audio and music since I was a child and I hope one day they will be my main job.
I'm not new to this forum, I've started browsing here years ago but only recently I decided to create an account and start posting.
I'm currently looking for a new pair of headphones, mainly for mixing, and I'm sure I will find some good advices here.

Thank you all and have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back