New Member Introductions thread
Jun 19, 2020 at 12:01 AM Post #11,551 of 15,533
Hello All.
Hi Everyone,
Upgrading from Sennheiser Game One to HD 660s (still thinking maybe HD 650). Just found this site while I was looking for opinions on both headphones.
Welcome. I love my Game Ones for gaming. I tried a bunch of different sets and found those to be the best. The journey of upgrading can be a long and rewarding one.

Jun 19, 2020 at 12:04 AM Post #11,552 of 15,533
Hello All,
I joined a while back, but have started to get more involved now. Have read a large number of posts and find the knowledge on this site to be top notch. Look forward to "seeing" you all around the boards.

Jun 19, 2020 at 2:59 AM Post #11,553 of 15,533
Good day for everyone,
My name is Nandor, a new member of Head-Fi community. My interest is digital audio playing for high-end level, that's why i am here.

Jun 19, 2020 at 3:16 PM Post #11,554 of 15,533
Hello All.

Welcome. I love my Game Ones for gaming. I tried a bunch of different sets and found those to be the best. The journey of upgrading can be a long and rewarding one.
Yeah they have been great for a while ( I wanna says 5+ years?, cant remember now!) But looking for something better for music playback. Really hope the 660s are a big improvement!

Jun 19, 2020 at 7:28 PM Post #11,556 of 15,533
Happy Friday Head-Fi!

My name is Grady, I work in electronics calibration and I have jumped back in the deep end of Audiophile pursuit!

10 years ago I started with the HD650 and Headroom’s Total BitHead. Sold all that and life got in the way. Now with some disposable income I’ve had and sold a Schiit Magni Heresy/Modi stack (all black of course) and acquired a THX AAA 789/RME ADI-2 DAC in addition to HD660s’, LCD-X, Campfire Polaris 2 and pending Campfire ARA!

Gear still on the hit list now includes some Audio 64 iem (the new Nio looks juicy too bad I’m in the hook for Ara’s! Or is it too bad? Haha), HiFiMan Arya, A Tube Amp (transformer coupled output; perhaps a bottle head, or Feliks Elise 2),Grado RS2e, Audio Research AR-H1.

I don’t even want to think about 2 channel in the future:sob:

Jun 21, 2020 at 8:12 AM Post #11,558 of 15,533
New guy here to learn about the good stuff. I have a Fiio M1 and recently bought the M11 as I was getting tired of the scroll wheel. Found this site while searching for new headphones for the new purchase. I ordered a pair of ATH-MSR7bGM last night based on information from here. Looking forward to hearing them.

Jun 21, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #11,559 of 15,533
Hi My Name Is Carl. Thanks for letting me join your Head-fi forum. I've been enjoying music for the most part of my life! I've accumulated a lot for stereo equipment in my lifetime. If it still works, I won't throw it away. My first stereo receiver was my Sansui 4000. I'm recapping it now. My main system is a McIntosh MC 7270 amplifier, McIntosh MX130 preamp and Rectilinear Xa speakers. I don't use a turntable anymore. I listen to my music using a Sony NW-A50 Walkman with a Topping NX3 amp to either my stereo system or my ATH-WS1100 headphones. I love these headphones, they have a nice tight bass, that don't overpower the mids & highs which are great. I recommended them to anyone! Thanks, and have a great day everyone. Carl

Jun 21, 2020 at 9:53 PM Post #11,561 of 15,533
Hi all,
The Jester by name and jester by nature...
Been browsing these forums for a little while so decided to join in ...
been a music/audio nut since leaving school and my first few paychecks went into a 7” reel to reel deck so you can see how long ago “school” was ...
Recently bought a Chord Qutest and M Scaler and the Hifi bug started all over again ....

Jun 22, 2020 at 4:59 AM Post #11,562 of 15,533
Better add current gear if anyone is interested ...
Stax Lambda Pro and modded SRM driver ... probably regarded as vintage now
Sennheiser HD630VB mainly for iPhone/iPad but still sound good from a headphone amp ..
previously mentioned Chord Qutest/ M Scaler and Cambridge CXC transport ... custom built PC running JRiver..
Rega P6 TT with Graham Slee Reflex M phono pre..
CJ CT6 pre / McCormack DNA 225 power...
Sonus Faber Cremona M speakers ..

Jun 22, 2020 at 10:58 PM Post #11,564 of 15,533
Hey. I’ve been registered and lurking for awhile. Life smacked in the face but I finally have time to get back in it. Currently I’m rocking a jotunheim with DAC module. I have two Headphones right now: sennheiser 6xx and verum 1.

Jun 24, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #11,565 of 15,533
Hi there,

Iam Honor, have some ideas or wishes in my mind.
Iam playing COD and want to stream again but have some issues with the audio.
Hoping that I can find here some help :relaxed:

Excuse me for my english, Iam from germany and by the way: Kind regards from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back