New Member Introductions thread
May 18, 2020 at 11:54 AM Post #11,449 of 15,536
Long time recovering Music lover from the U.K whose been around to long and has finally found time to enjoy one of his Passions.
Been reading the Forum from the outside in and after reading and noticing what a wonderful group of people are involved and what a depth of knowledge there is here I finally made the jumpin.
Best to you all.

May 20, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #11,452 of 15,536
Greetings fellow music lovers. I had been enjoying adequate sound quality for years, but after attending an audiophile meetup in Santa Clara I heard amazing things. Thank you to this entire community for your suggestions and recommendations. I have upgraded my equipment and I am a happy man!

May 21, 2020 at 12:28 PM Post #11,454 of 15,536
Hello guys, i had an account here way back 2011 I think, but I forgot the username and password. Time flies too fast, too many hobbies but now I feel like dropping a few and focusing here. I think I had a Ministry Of Sound MOS006 I posted here way back.

May 21, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #11,457 of 15,536
Hello all. I'm a long time lurker, these forums have helped me a great deal in my hifi audio journey. Hoping I can give back with some of my experiences :).

May 21, 2020 at 10:33 PM Post #11,458 of 15,536
Howdy howdy. I've been using this site for quite a long time for reviews and information, but never felt the need to post. Now that I'm getting higher tiers of equipment I think I'll need to make use of the classifieds before too long. I'm still just beginning. Just having my Schiit felt like a pipe dream a few years ago.

May 22, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #11,459 of 15,536
Hi guys, Michael here. The time during the quarantine has introduced me to the wonderful world of HiFi audio. With an initial budget of $50, I bought my first IEM, the TRN BA5. Before this, I have only been listening to phone-supplied earphones, and an old Audio Technica Super Bass earphones. These Audio Technicas are antiquated compared to any of these modern IEMS, but previously before being sucked into the Hifi world, I was asking myself, "Can sound get any better than this?" or "Why the mumbo-jumbo about these expensive IEMS?"

I also got the Blon-BL03, another brand that was being compared left and right to IEMS even in the 200-500 dollar range. Next I got an Opera Factory OM1, because I wanted "The Most Basshead IEM I could get for cheap". I'm getting three more IEMS, the QKZ AK6, the QKZ VK4 and the KZ SE4. All these within the time frame of 2 weeks. I will be reviewing all once all of them arrive. So far I have never heard any earphone that gave so much clarity as the TRN BA5. I felt like I was listening to songs for the first time. I mostly listen to 60s, 70s and 80s music. Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams' bass riff line sounded so clean with the TRN BA5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back