New Member Introductions thread
Jun 26, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #10,247 of 15,538
Hi everyone! I love exploring and enjoying music, I also like old computers and electronics tinkering, especially integrating old components in my system. This means outdated full-size hifi, stuff that sometimes works properly and sometimes not. Fun.

I love and also kind of hate the realization that something could sound better. Grr. Surely being on this forum won't make me spend more many at all. Ah, and mostly an AKG fan so far.

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:06 PM Post #10,249 of 15,538
What up guys new to the hobby hope to learn a lot. Anyone know how to embed album art to my CD rips on windows media player. Or software that will do it for me. It's driving me crazy already tried bliss program and it stopped working.

Jun 27, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #10,254 of 15,538
Hello head-fi, I’ve been lurking here for a couple weeks and thought I would make an account so I can be part of the community more. I’m still somewhat new to headphones hobby. My current lineup includes my hd58x, HD800’s, and the Arya which should be coming in the mail sometime today. I look forward to being part of the community and getting to know you all :)

Jun 28, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #10,255 of 15,538
Hey guys, my name is George i came across this nice site while looking for a DAP and found much useful info here! I used to have an ipod nano which stopped working, and through my research i found out much much better sound quality ones which i found and would like to go after the quest to get the dx200 :heart:, what do you guys think? My headphones are the Audio Technica ATH-M50x, i'm curious about your opinion on them? Thank you:pray: Oh I'm in Montreal, if anyone wants to become friends, meet up and hang out and stuff :heart: I Love music it's my passion. I always say if there is no music in this life it would be dull, but sound is part of this world and I'm so thankful that human consciousness made music with sounds. I currently listen mostly to Psybient, Ambient, Downtempo, Psychedelic Trance (Goa, full on, etc), Psybreaks, and many more.. i can't even limit it to these. Also I Love to make music. I have 2 guitars and 2 pedals and an amp. I also have a small midi keyboard which i connect to the PC and use it with a DAW (a digital audio workstation) like Reason, to input different sounds and arrange them, but I haven't done that in a really long time.:cry: I lost all my motivation and maybe interest due to life experiences... Anyway I'm going to stop here! It's a pleasure to be here among music lovers and very nice to meet you all! I hope to meet you in real life too!

Unconditional Love :heart:

Jun 28, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #10,258 of 15,538
My name is Lisandro and I'm a Headphone Addict. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is.
My first headphone was the Takstar Pro 82 now i want to buy a used focal elear in this site. And i love the fiio fh7 i want it and the fiio q5s

Jun 28, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #10,259 of 15,538
Hi everyone. I'm from Nederlands in 2 months i got into the whole audiophile world and I really want to learn more in this forum
Currently have a
-Astro a40 headset
-Mixamp 2013
-Mixamp pro 2015
-Mixamp TR
-Sound blaster g6
-MH751
-HD58x
-SHP9500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back