New Member Introductions thread
Feb 4, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #9,421 of 15,592
Good morning! I’ve been enjoying head-fi for years and finally decided to make an account. I own 30+ sets of headphones and a few DACs and small portable headphone amps. Audio equipment and headphones in particular are a huge part of my day to day life. I look forward to being more involved in the community and getting some better gear.

Feb 4, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #9,423 of 15,592
Hello all!

This seems to be the place to make the first post for introductions so I shall add to it here. Been lurking around for quite awhile between here and the headphone/audiophile Subreddits trying to learn as much as I can about this hobby. Figured I should finally start participating more and went ahead and made an account here. Currently own the 6XX, 4XX, Mobius and TR-X00 and love them. Trying to really build a solid all around collection covering most sound signatures as I continue to grow the collection and learn more about this hobby.

I look forward to seeing you folks around the site!

Bill

Feb 4, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #9,424 of 15,592
Hello Forum!

I am making my intro in the audiophile world and this seemed the place to be. I listen to a lot of rock, rnb and jazz, also like to play games like counter strike. I owned a pair of Samson sr850 back at home and now that I am travelling I figured I needed something new and wanted to upgrade my experience.

Cheers!

Feb 4, 2019 at 10:45 PM Post #9,425 of 15,592
Welcome all new Headfiers !

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Hope you have a great day !

Feb 7, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #9,435 of 15,592
大家好!我是中国耳机的小粉丝。我不会说英语,如果我不能说清楚的话,提前给每个人一个假:)
3年前我拿到了我的第一部耳机(JVC s500),现在我想制作自己的音乐,所以我正在为录音和混音目的寻找耳机,如果有人有任何建议请告诉我!
谢谢!
Hi! It's Eric from @Clear Tune Monitors. Welcome to Head-Fi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back