New Member Introductions thread
Jan 28, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #9,394 of 15,536
Hey everyone,
its nice to see such a large community with diverse backgrounds gathering together to discuss the music they love and the setups they use to listen. I'm pretty new to the whole experience to be honest and liked to come here to learn more about the audiophile world. Have been piecing together a first set up, so far iv just got a shiit asgard 2 and modi but nothing to pair them with (working on that). so if you have any advice i wont turn it down for sure. Anyways thanks for your time and thanks for having me.

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:59 PM Post #9,397 of 15,536
Hello all! I've been hanging around here for a while, soaking up all of the fun information and I decided to dive in and join. I appreciate all of the knowledge stored here, it's been invaluable in my search for additions to my new hobby.

I have been a music lover for a long time, currently running some Paradigm Studio 60V3's on Onkyo 810 as a preamp out to a Rotel 5 channel amp. Not quite high end but it sounds great, so until recentlyI haven't been that interested in headphone audio. I had a pair of ATH M50X that I grabbed a couple years ago which sounded great but didn't get much use. I recently, for some reason, wanted to scratch the headphone audio itch. So after some time researching, and reviewing the budget, I picked up a FiiO Q1 MkII and a set of Grado SR225e and I have been blown away. I already have my next purchases picked out and an itching to pull that trigger. Currently waiting on a pair of Massdrop HD6XX to reach my door this week. Thanks for all your help, now and in the future!

Jan 29, 2019 at 1:23 AM Post #9,398 of 15,536
Greetings! Newb here from central Wisconsin. Recently got back into listening and have been enjoying spending these snowy nights discovering new music on YouTube. I have come here hoping to find advice on the Bravo Audio V3 amp I just got, as it has anything but a “nice warm tube sound.” I’ve been searching and reading, but finding an answer to my exact issues is like finding a needle in a hay stack! Anyways, lots of good info here, and look forward to trolling through! (Not to be confused with “being a troll!”) :)

~Staying cool, but trying not to freeze.

Jan 30, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #9,401 of 15,536
Hello you all!
i m a Frenchman ,46 from Réunion Island.
I m into highend Audio since a long time and my first headphone was a Seinnheiser HD 414 ; it was 32 years ago ....for christmas !!!!
I ve been hurting my eyes for years on this forum, and its just now that i decided to join in ....
I am already well equipped but going all ways .......i ve been enjoying a lot my gear but would now go on for an another level !
Happy to help with my small experience (Seinnheiser, Audio technica,Nytech,Little Dot)
cheers.

Jan 30, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #9,403 of 15,536
Hey all, super excite to be here!!! Haven't been on a traditional forum board in a long time but keep ending up on Head-Fi pages (esp the headphones for sale one :wink: and decided it was time to make an account!

Look forward to some great discussions with other audio lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back