New Member Introductions thread
Jan 23, 2019 at 6:38 AM Post #9,366 of 15,539
Morning Chaps,

Thought the polite thing to do would be introduce myself here. I've been lurking and benefiting form your reviews / advice for long enough.
I've had a fair interest in earphones for a while, albeit probably more the budget end of things thanks to having a child, wife, mortgage etc.

In the past I've had B&O, KEF, Sennheiser, AKG, Soundmagic, Final Audio etc. Almost always IEM models due to me using them a lot for commutes and needing decent isolation.

Currently I'm using RHA MA750i, and have to say that I'm really a big fan (not just the current phones, but RHA in general). The only fault that I can find with them is that the shallow insertion, coupled with my massive ear canals, can often make me struggle for a decent seal. I'm using JVC Spiral Dots, as they're just about the biggest that I can find. However If someone can suggest an ear tip with a bigger fit, i'd definitely try them out.

Jan 23, 2019 at 6:07 PM Post #9,369 of 15,539
Technically a new member here. I’ve been on this site for about a year now but had been buying/selling through a friend. I am already somewhat familiar with the site. Just waiting on that 30 day period so that I can post my own threads

Jan 23, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #9,372 of 15,539
Have been a member since 2011 but hadn't actually started posting till now. Generally on this forum to gather opinions on headphones as I tend to buy a lot of them, and then later regret some purchases.

Jan 24, 2019 at 3:32 AM Post #9,373 of 15,539
Hey guys, hailing from Germany. I've been interested in getting some hi-fi headgear for a while, and I have actually been the owner of "vintage" HD560 Ovation II since just about forever so I guess you could say I have some history, but I wanna dive deeper into it now that my budget finally somewhat allows it. Looking forward to outfitting myself with a DAC and an amp and some new cans and then maybe a tube amp and more cans in the future, and of course looking forward to talking to you guys and hearing your advice and opinions.

Jan 24, 2019 at 3:24 PM Post #9,375 of 15,539
I have been a lurker for a bit and truly enjoy the opinions on these boards.

I enjoy the world of audio. I'm a semi-addict always looking to improve my setup. My focus right now is on headphone listening (music and games)

I like to research new technologies that are looking to make listening a more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back