New Member Introductions thread
Dec 1, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #9,091 of 15,646
Hi

I am new here. Love the insight that is shared across the forum. Completely addicted to the headphone audio world and have been enjoying leveling up in gear. I found I too seldom got to listen to my 2way home speaker system which is quite decent though. But iems, headphones, daps and head amps really solve that problem.

Dec 1, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #9,092 of 15,646
Hi

I am new here. Love the insight that is shared across the forum. Completely addicted to the headphone audio world and have been enjoying leveling up in gear. I found I too seldom got to listen to my 2way home speaker system which is quite decent though. But iems, headphones, daps and head amps really solve that problem.
I’m with you on the 2 channel as my wife doesn’t like when I want to listen so headphones it is.

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #9,094 of 15,646
HI all, just new with a pair of IEMs and looking to find something on a budget

Dec 1, 2018 at 9:10 PM Post #9,095 of 15,646
Hello friends, new member here. Been lurking around reading the forums for years so I finally decided to join. I have a large collection of headphones, mostly open with a couple closed cans as well. I use my headphones for not only music but gaming and movies as well.

Dec 2, 2018 at 4:44 AM Post #9,096 of 15,646
Hello everyone, through my (extensive) search for a new pair of cans I stumbled upon this amazing forum. I have been reading through it and actually got more confused than before I came in :)
My dream cans probably don't exist because of the diverse use case ... but I'll leave that for a new thread.

Dec 2, 2018 at 2:00 PM Post #9,097 of 15,646
Hi to all,
new member but old time lurker.
I started with 'phones again with the earbuds wave.
ATM, apart my trustworthy over head AKG k141 and Yamaha HP1 (both quite vintage), I have Rose Mini 2 (iem) and a lot of earbuds (the best is K's 500).
I love vinyl, and I also have a suitable DAP and some portable amps.

Thank you for adding me on this forum.
Ciao

Dec 2, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #9,099 of 15,646
Hi everyone,

Been on the forum for a while, checking out all the great information. My main addiction right now are speakers and iems... I seldom use my headphones (Sony XB950N1 and software-EQd no-name open back), but, then again, I've never owned a technically proficient pair.
For my 'portable' audio, I run them straight from my iPhone without an external AMP/DAC...
Looking forward to reading and participating on these forums.

Cheers!

Dec 3, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #9,100 of 15,646
New guy here. Long time lurker first time poster. My main interest is over ear and iems. I have a large collection that I've accumulated over the years. I have a couple Beyer, Hifiman, Sennheiser, Shure, Audio Technica, Grado, and Stax offerings. Ive been very interested in hearing ZMF and Focal headphones lately as well as a portable set-up. I look forward to joining in conversations here and learning more about this costly but enjoyable hobby.

Dec 3, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #9,102 of 15,646
Hello,

I read lot of thread for the last days to collect knowledge and now it's time to post some question but before that i will introduce myself, i'm thomas 28 yo, live in france, in my earler days i played guitar but not anymore, and now i "just" love listen good music with good hardware , i'm a gamer too :)

Dec 3, 2018 at 7:09 PM Post #9,103 of 15,646
Long time lurker here. Always great to get reliable recommendations from here. Best place to read more about value gear. Gear includes Fiio FH5, Dunu DN2000-J, HD-25ii, 1More Triple, Fiio Q1, Fiio X3 II, and Hiby R3. Look forward to discovering more value gear.

Dec 3, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #9,104 of 15,646
Hello everyone,
Found this forum when researching my headphone setup and tremendously benefited from the information shared here! Time to stop lurking and participate.

I mainly listen to classical and electronic music. For my headphone setup I use a PS Audio DirectSream DAC-->Simaudio Moon 430HAD --> Sony Z1r|McIntosh MHP 1000. About to get a Room nucleus for my streaming front end.

I am looking forward to connecting with fellow headphone enthusiasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back