New Member Introductions thread
Nov 26, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #9,046 of 15,533
Hi,
I‘m new here. Welol not actually new, as I’ve been reading posts here for years (and experienced it to be very helpful).
Now I wanted to write a review (AK SR15 vs AK70 mkii) and ask a question (What exactly did happen during my AKs Burn-In?) but am unable to post. How did that come to be?

Nov 26, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #9,047 of 15,533
Just search around some of the forums and find something that interests you, then post away. Pretty soon, you'll be sorted.

Spend a little time reading and you’ll find enough to post replies to...worked for me!

Nov 26, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #9,048 of 15,533
Hi, just joined the community and introducing myself a bit.
Even since shocked by stunning sound a friend of mine showed me when I was 13, I've always been longing for great sounds.
But limited by budgets, it's only been 3 years since I gained some good equipment.
Currently I am enjoying music with se846 by Shure and Plenue 1 by Cowon.
Hope we can share a lot of info and I would be a part of the community.
Thank you!

Nov 26, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #9,049 of 15,533
Hello, just joined and wanted to introduce myself on this thread. Former college musician (low brass) with a long and wide appreciation for great sounds. Picked up some gear here and there... mostly stuck with closed-back headphones for a long time due to co-working in open office environments, but recently began to dabble in the IEM realm, and I'm loving my CustomArt FIBAE3s. Looking forward to learning a lot here, and continuing to train my ear for hearing things typically missed.

Nov 26, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #9,050 of 15,533
Hello, just joined and wanted to introduce myself on this thread. Former college musician (low brass) with a long and wide appreciation for great sounds. Picked up some gear here and there... mostly stuck with closed-back headphones for a long time due to co-working in open office environments, but recently began to dabble in the IEM realm, and I'm loving my CustomArt FIBAE3s. Looking forward to learning a lot here, and continuing to train my ear for hearing things typically missed.
Welcome aboard, @muschem!! You will find a whole bunch of musicians here on Head-fi--you are in good company. Have fun!! You should check out some open headphones at some point--as a brass guy, you might enjoy the open experience. :)

Nov 26, 2018 at 10:58 PM Post #9,051 of 15,533
Hi, just joined the community and introducing myself a bit.
Even since shocked by stunning sound a friend of mine showed me when I was 13, I've always been longing for great sounds.
But limited by budgets, it's only been 3 years since I gained some good equipment.
Currently I am enjoying music with se846 by Shure and Plenue 1 by Cowon.
Hope we can share a lot of info and I would be a part of the community.
Thank you!
Welcome, @simonsimon!! That SE846 is a sweet IEM. You will find quite a few SE846 users here on Head-fi. Have fun!! :)

Nov 27, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #9,052 of 15,533
Hi, my name’s Zhin. Long time lurker on Head-Fi (read up on a lot of useful reviews and opinions) and finally decided to sign up. Just wanted to say hi.

Nov 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #9,058 of 15,533
Hi Luigi,

Tia Fourte: 3D sound and very musical...extremely engaging. Vocals on the Fourte are heavenly...I’m listening to London Grammar - Rooting For You, Hannah’s vocals...her highs are angelic while her low registers are captivating...

U18T: Right after listening to Fourte, the U18T sounds flat...but not in a bad way. It is what i’d call a reference sound. Instruments and orchestraic music would sound great with these. Extremely detailed and grows on you the longer you listen...

These 2 have different sound characteristics...hear them out if you have a chance...
Hi Zhin. Your IEMs are very nice and end game also if aroud Tia Fourté there are some perplexity. In you opinion U18 is really better than Tia Fourté?

Nov 28, 2018 at 10:26 AM Post #9,059 of 15,533
Hello all. My name is Chris.

I got my first decent headphones about 6 years ago, Senn 598. Since then I have been fighting ear issues. So I have jumped deep into the deep end lately with buying headphones to push my hearing as far as I can while I can.

Current amp Aune X1s and X7s.

Headphones- lcd 2, th-xoo purplehearts, mobius, t60rp, dekoni blues, meze 99 classics and neo.

I am currently waiting for some b stock oris to arrive.

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back