New Member Introductions thread
Aug 31, 2018 at 1:43 PM Post #8,506 of 15,538
Thanks!

I hope to learn alot in the Head-Fi
Welcome aboard, Greg!! Never been to LA but I did go to a BAMA game in B'ham once (used to live in Nashville). I suspect an educated person like yourself will find much to explore here on Head-fi. Enjoy yourself! All the best--.

Thanks for the welcome!

I may have alot of years dealing with audio equipment, but IEMs are a whole new ballgame.

Lots to learn..

Sep 1, 2018 at 10:27 PM Post #8,507 of 15,538
Hi all,

I am an avid headphone user.
Current equipment include the following:
DT990
IE80
O2
Odac
Fiio X3
Working on getting a tube amp and the HD650.

I look forward learning from this great community and hopefully be able to contribute some knowledge when appropriate.

Sep 1, 2018 at 10:41 PM Post #8,508 of 15,538
Hi all,

I am an avid headphone user.
Current equipment include the following:
DT990
IE80
O2
Odac
Fiio X3
Working on getting a tube amp and the HD650.

I look forward learning from this great community and hopefully be able to contribute some knowledge when appropriate.
Welcome aboard, @Pnaugh!! Sorry about your wallet... :)

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:12 AM Post #8,511 of 15,538
Hi all. I’m Darren from Johannesburg in sunny South Africa. Bit of a newbie when it comes to audio but slowly finding my feet (I think). Currently using Sennheisser HD600’s and B&W P7’s. Have also previously had DT990’s and Audioquest Nighthawks in my collection. Look forward to been part of the community and learning lots more..

Sep 2, 2018 at 7:54 AM Post #8,513 of 15,538
Hi all. I’m Darren from Johannesburg in sunny South Africa. Bit of a newbie when it comes to audio but slowly finding my feet (I think). Currently using Sennheisser HD600’s and B&W P7’s. Have also previously had DT990’s and Audioquest Nighthawks in my collection. Look forward to been part of the community and learning lots more..
Welcome aboard Darren.

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #8,515 of 15,538
Hello everyone! I'm Anica from Serbia. Music is my great passion though I must say that I'm a complete newbie when it comes to audiophile equipment. I was searching for my first pair of quality headphones when I stumbled upon this wonderful forum and I decided to join in.

I will be posting a thread for recommendations cause I need some suggestions. :)
I hope you'll all have a great day! :)

Sep 2, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #8,516 of 15,538
Hi everyone. I'm Francesco from Italy.
I've just subscribed this community in order to get some good advices on new wireless earbuds. Where should I post?

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #8,517 of 15,538
Hello all, thanks for accepting my request. My name is Jay and I am from Chicago. A long time lurker here, but never managed to join. This place is where I look for feedback and reviews and no need to say, is amazing! Honestly, I am more into home audio than head gear, though I love head gear as well. Until now I have been using very basic setup for head-fi (like an old fiio and a Senn momentum) just to satisfy my short commutes twice or thrice a week. Anyway I decided to match my head gear, at least to some extend, to the quality I need and the home audio I have. I am getting a brand new AK A&norma SR15 DAP and a pair of CampFire Audio Andromeda. Will soon post my impressions as well. Once again thanks for letting me here.
Thanks
Jay

Sep 2, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #8,518 of 15,538
Hello my name is Jordan and I own a pair of KEF Q100s with an SVS SB-1000 on my desktop for a room setup. Trying to get enough posts to post on bst to get some etymotic ER4S for studying heh. Have been lurking for a long time, just never got involved. Yall are a great community.

Sep 2, 2018 at 8:02 PM Post #8,519 of 15,538
Hello my name is Jordan and I own a pair of KEF Q100s with an SVS SB-1000 on my desktop for a room setup. Trying to get enough posts to post on bst to get some etymotic ER4S for studying heh. Have been lurking for a long time, just never got involved. Yall are a great community.
Welcome in from the lurking beyond, Jordan! Enjoy yourself! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back