New Member Introductions thread
Aug 27, 2018 at 11:21 AM Post #8,476 of 15,646
Wow, that is quite a long thread indeed lol.

I wanted to join here to know what people think of KZ ED16 along with mic cable and bluetooth module.. I'm looking for IEMs with neutralish sound profile and removable cables from Aliexpress (Have got a coupon which gives 4$ discount on purchase of 20$+). If there are any other options which cost the same (including a bluetooth cable/module) which are better than ED16, do let me know.

I guess it's better to start a thread tho, right?

Aug 27, 2018 at 8:58 PM Post #8,477 of 15,646
Hello

Created an account here to introduce myself and show my appreciation to the headfi community. It has been a wonderful experience reading and buying gears based on member recommendation.

Started headfi due to family member commitment as i normally listen from moderate to loud and the music i listen to may not be theirs cup of tea

Still experiencing. Hope to read and learn more through my journey. Hope one day i can achieve my “end game” setup

Cheers
Wil

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:43 AM Post #8,478 of 15,646
Hello

Created an account here to introduce myself and show my appreciation to the headfi community. It has been a wonderful experience reading and buying gears based on member recommendation.

Started headfi due to family member commitment as i normally listen from moderate to loud and the music i listen to may not be theirs cup of tea

Still experiencing. Hope to read and learn more through my journey. Hope one day i can achieve my “end game” setup

Cheers
Wil
Welcome aboard, Wil!! Happy to have you with us! :)

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:56 AM Post #8,479 of 15,646
Wow, that is quite a long thread indeed lol.

I wanted to join here to know what people think of KZ ED16 along with mic cable and bluetooth module.. I'm looking for IEMs with neutralish sound profile and removable cables from Aliexpress (Have got a coupon which gives 4$ discount on purchase of 20$+). If there are any other options which cost the same (including a bluetooth cable/module) which are better than ED16, do let me know.

I guess it's better to start a thread tho, right?
Welcome, @kvn95ss!! If I might, I would like to recommend to you that you start a new thread enumerating the things you are looking for and what the budget is and your preferred sound signature. That is the best way. The reason for this is that, as I said elsewhere on this board yesterday, a new thread started will receive tons more traffic than this thread will. You will get more advice and better advice. So, start a new thread and ask your questions. :)

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:10 AM Post #8,480 of 15,646
Hello

Cheers
Wil
Hey will, we have a similar name

Aug 28, 2018 at 5:34 AM Post #8,481 of 15,646
Hi, I am new to forums but this one really looks resourceful!
I just broke my piggybank and offered myself the AK70 MKII. Have read lots of information about memory extension and am a bit confused also if anyone of you could help me I'd be very grateful!
The question is as follows : what's the maximum extention supported by the device and can the device support either of sdhc and sdxc micro sd cards or is one type better than the other?
Many thanks in advance!!
JF

Aug 28, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #8,484 of 15,646
Hi, I'm Cadallin,

I'm a more budget hi-fi enthusiast. I do my "serious listening" through an SMSL M3 USB DAC/Amp connected to my PC, through Sennheiser HD598's. (Got a bargain on them a while back!) Otherwise I've found I like Soundmagic PL11 or E50's.

Aug 28, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #8,485 of 15,646
20180828_083847.jpg 20180828_084024.jpg Can anyone tell me what kind of pads these are? They came on a pair of Hifiman HE 400i's I purchased off of eBay a few weeks ago. As far as the owner knew, they were the stock pads and he actually ordered direct from Hifiman. But these are definitely not Focus Pads.

Also, better purchase? Schiit Vali 2 or Schiit Loki EQ? I don't have a tube amp yet, but I think I want the customization of the Loki more than one right now. What do you guys think? Or should I just wait and get a Dark Voice and use a digital EQ?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018 at 11:21 PM Post #8,488 of 15,646
Hey Guys, My name is Roman AKA DJ Rumdada I did a little intro video on youtube here:
I will actually be doing a bunch of audio reviews so if your interested please check out my channel like and subscribe :) so far I have reviewed the Grado SR60e & am working on a review for the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO. Also I purchased a Geshelli Labs ENOG PRO DAC & ARCHEL PRO AMP I am going to review.

I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and recommendations!

Aug 29, 2018 at 12:27 AM Post #8,489 of 15,646
Hey Guys, My name is Roman AKA DJ Rumdada I did a little intro video on youtube here:
I will actually be doing a bunch of audio reviews so if your interested please check out my channel like and subscribe :) so far I have reviewed the Grado SR60e & am working on a review for the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO. Also I purchased a Geshelli Labs ENOG PRO DAC & ARCHEL PRO AMP I am going to review.

I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and recommendations!

Welcome aboard, Roman!! Look forward to reading your reviews. All the best--. :)

Aug 29, 2018 at 12:39 AM Post #8,490 of 15,646
Hi, I'm Cadallin,

I'm a more budget hi-fi enthusiast. I do my "serious listening" through an SMSL M3 USB DAC/Amp connected to my PC, through Sennheiser HD598's. (Got a bargain on them a while back!) Otherwise I've found I like Soundmagic PL11 or E50's.
Hi, @Cadallin--welcome aboard!! I gave a talk in Glasgow once--I loved it! Glad to have you with us on Head-fi!. All the best--. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back