New Member Introductions thread
Aug 25, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #8,461 of 15,538
Hi, I'm Edward from Brooklyn I've been lurking for the past few months and finally decided to make the jump and join as I've been needing some experienced headphone advice.

Aug 25, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #8,462 of 15,538
By the way, can anyone here give me the directions needed to list my setup in my flair?

Click your name at the top and select signature.

Untitled.png

Aug 25, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #8,466 of 15,538
Hi,
I already posted a couple of times in this forum; just wanted to say hi :) Head-fi's helped me a lot in learning about hi-fi stuff and I'm expecting to learn more!
Welcome aboard, @RadioHamster!! Happy we were able to be of at least some service to you. This is, I find, a very good place to learn. Lots of smart people here. Have fun!! :)

Aug 25, 2018 at 9:31 PM Post #8,467 of 15,538
Welcome, Edward!! I used to live in the city. :) Happy you decided to finally take the plunge! Enjoy!!
Thanks, happy to be here. I'm hoping to get some advice, learn a few things and slowly grow my headphone and audio gear collection.

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #8,468 of 15,538
Hey guys, new member here. I have been into audio for years, mainly vintage and new speakers but had a baby last year so I switched to headphones. I have a lot of open and closed headphones as well as tube and solid state amps. I enjoy reading about new gear and hearing other people's opinions about existing. I look forward to engaging in conversations with you guys here.

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #8,469 of 15,538
Hey guys, new member here. I have been into audio for years, mainly vintage and new speakers but had a baby last year so I switched to headphones. I have a lot of open and closed headphones as well as tube and solid state amps. I enjoy reading about new gear and hearing other people's opinions about existing. I look forward to engaging in conversations with you guys here.
Welcome aboard, @Musicmedic!! Congratulations on the baby and congratulations on the headphones! Happy to have you with us.:)

Aug 25, 2018 at 11:28 PM Post #8,474 of 15,538
where do i go to ask questions and start my own forum? i need help deciding what headphones to get/what to do with mine.
You should probably start a new thread here on the Help & Recommendations forum. Introduce your questions and the group will then reply. It is far better to start your own thread than to ask here on this thread because you will get far more traffic on a new thread of your own. Hope this helps and if you have further questions, pls. feel free to ask! :)

Aug 27, 2018 at 5:48 AM Post #8,475 of 15,538
Hello Head-Fiers!

I finally managed to create an account as this forum has helped me a lot in past time. I love music and all the ways to listen to it, especially with IEMs. About 2 years ago i started collecting head- & earphones and it soon became a kind of addiction to find the best suitable sound for different kind of music and situations.
Atm i like listening with my Pai MR2 on my smartphone and my audbos p4 (which i found through head-fi - thanks a lot guys!) on my Benjie S5.

Everybody needs to make own experiences but this forum helps a lot to have a steep learning curve in the huge and growing world of head-gear with tons of information and helpful people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back