New Member Introductions thread
Aug 21, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #8,432 of 15,537
Thank you Sermam. I would like to post a review here on head fi. is there any guide available? Can you help me?
Sure. There is a guide. If you go to the upper left hand top of the page and click on 'Head Gear,' there will appear a sort of 'getting started with reviews' guide at the very top of the page. If you read thru that, it should answer most of your questions. Let me know if you have any more questions. :)

Aug 22, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #8,435 of 15,537
Hi, busypooping here.

I only created an account to try and purchase a couple things but haven’t made any posts or purchases for that matter.

Thought I’d stop by to say hi and get some post counts up.

Anyways. I like to hear things but my wife tells me I’m terrible at listening.

Currently, I’ve got a dilemma of what to purchase.

I like the forum so far even though I think a lot of them are overwhelming... including reddit.

Even though I haven’t made many posts, I have had some good luck selling and trading a few things across reddit and craigslist... as well as a few bad deals.

But I think I trust this place.

——
Edit:
And about my profile picture. It’s just a picture of a timestamp for airpods I recently sold, but I think it’s kind of funny how some avatars are collections of their nice headphones.

So here’s a picture of what I currently used as a not so daily driver.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #8,437 of 15,537
Oh that s great thank you very much.
I heard that on head-fi is possible to sell.
I tried to post a selling item, but it says i have some type of limitations. You know how to unlock?
Right. In order to post on the BST Forums you have to have at least 15 posts and 30 days under your belt. The reason for this is to combat scammers and trolls and other undesirables. You just need 8 more posts and then you will be there. Good luck. Hope this helps!

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #8,440 of 15,537
My first setup
20180823_154216.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back