New Member Introductions thread
Jul 1, 2018 at 10:51 PM Post #8,146 of 15,605
Hi everyone
My name is Davor, coming from Dubrovnik, Croatia. I have always been a gadget freak :) I am new to audio world, Just recently bought my first (Quality) headphones, Audeze Sine, next step will be dac/amp. Looking forward to learn as much as possible from all of you experienced ones
Welcome aboard, Davor!! Glad to have you with us! Sorry about your wallet... :)

Jul 2, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #8,147 of 15,605
Hi everyone, I'm Rex,come from Taiwan. Been reading reviews and comments for a while on this site.
Listen music with my CIEM(vision ears 8) when outdoor or working ,
And watch movies with my headphones (Sennhesier momentum over ear).
Cheers.

Jul 2, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #8,148 of 15,605
Hey guys! I'm 'Toni from the good state of Minnesota. Music's long been a big part of my life, both as a performer (I'm classically-trained on trumpet) as well as a fan (I listen to a lot of classical, jazz, rock, and drum corps). For all the listening that I do, I've decided it's time to stop being El Cheapo and start moving my way up the audio technology ladder. First thing's first: I need to get rid of these Apple Earpods...

Jul 2, 2018 at 9:22 PM Post #8,149 of 15,605
I have an old pair of Sennheiser px100s that are wearing out.
I primarily listen to classical, jazz, swing, ragtime, and electronic music (like Vangelis, Jean Michelle Jarre, Klaus Schultze).
I'm looking for a replacement on ear headphone in the $100 range that I can use with my computer or cellphone. (I don't have an AMP)
I'd consider over ear and in-ear if those headphones were significantly better than the competition.
I was thinking about the Grado SR60e.
Any suggestions?

Jul 2, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #8,150 of 15,605
I have an old pair of Sennheiser px100s that are wearing out.
I primarily listen to classical, jazz, swing, ragtime, and electronic music (like Vangelis, Jean Michelle Jarre, Klaus Schultze).
I'm looking for a replacement on ear headphone in the $100 range that I can use with my computer or cellphone. (I don't have an AMP)
I'd consider over ear and in-ear if those headphones were significantly better than the competition.
I was thinking about the Grado SR60e.
Any suggestions?
Give the
LyxPro HAS-30 there a closed back set of cans

Jul 3, 2018 at 6:33 AM Post #8,151 of 15,605
Hi everyone
My name is Davor, coming from Dubrovnik, Croatia. I have always been a gadget freak :) I am new to audio world, Just recently bought my first (Quality) headphones, Audeze Sine, next step will be dac/amp. Looking forward to learn as much as possible from all of you experienced ones
Dobrodošli!

Jul 3, 2018 at 10:52 PM Post #8,157 of 15,605
Hey there, I'm Roger

Looks like I'm down this audiophile rabbit hole now, and I have no breaks.
I listen mainly to progressive music, and own a Hifiman Megamini and a Sure 215 for now, looking to get a nice pair of cans.
Welcome aboard, Roger!! Super sorry you are down the rabbit hole, but at least you have lots of company!! --)

Jul 4, 2018 at 7:01 PM Post #8,159 of 15,605
Hi all, finally made a Headfi account. I might be new here, but I'm not new to high end audio. Dad got me hooked with his beautiful stereo stack and deep cassette/cd collection. Getting back into the world of headphones due to a change in living situation. While I may be experienced when it comes to home audio, my headphone use has mostly been confined to the HD600 and 650.

I have perused headfi threads for years without making an account. Now want to take part in the classifieds section. Seems like the only place that has people buying and selling higher end headphones and specially headphone amps/dacs on the regular.

Jul 4, 2018 at 7:30 PM Post #8,160 of 15,605
Hello all, my name’s Amos and I’m a longtime lurker. Over the past two years I’ve read so much about the Yggdrasil that I began to think I was more interested in reading about the unit than hearing it. Today, at last, the “Impressions” thread here pushed me to action. I’ll soon replace my Rega DAC-R with the celebrated Yggy. I thought I should register and post my thanks to all the great contributors on that topic and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back