New Member Introductions thread
Aug 31, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #6,393 of 15,533
Nice to meet you as well! We are always looking for new opportunities, drop me a PM with details!
PM sent! Looking forward to seeing you in Denver, soon!

Aug 31, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #6,394 of 15,533
Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I'm from Hungary, but currently I'm living in Portland, OR.
I've been reading some of the threads for some time, mainly to help with buying decisions, but also to satisfy my curiosity and thirst for knowledge :)
I've recently bought a Chord Mojo, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Laszlo

Aug 31, 2017 at 8:08 PM Post #6,399 of 15,533
No idea... but i sent a "help" message and also posted here. One of those things did the trick and I can now post!

Thanks. Posting is not a problem for me now either. I just want to know what it takes to start a thread on one of the main forums. Perhaps they won't let you do that until some time goes by.

And also how to change your Location in your profile.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #6,401 of 15,533
Aug 31, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #6,402 of 15,533
There may be older, but this is for sure one of the oldest threads on Head-Fi (out of several subforums I checked out): https://www.head-fi.org/threads/got-my-tara-labs-interconnects-today.8/

Wow that is really old. Thanks.

But I mean the oldest thread thats still being posted on. Like if Jude's thread you gave me was still getting posts 16 years later. I don't know how many of them exist, but there are quite a few threads that are many years in the making. I was just wondering if there was an oldest one.

Either way thanks. I really didn't know this place has been here since 2001. It's like a snapshot in time.

Aug 31, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #6,403 of 15,533
Wow that is really old. Thanks.

But I mean the oldest thread thats still being posted on. Like if Jude's thread you gave me was still getting posts 16 years later. I don't know how many of them exist, but there are quite a few threads that are many years in the making. I was just wondering if there was an oldest one.

Either way thanks. I really didn't know this place has been here since 2001. It's like a snapshot in time.
Uh...that would be really difficult to find out -- however, if you post on the link that I gave you, your answer will automatically be answered! :slight_smile:

Yeah, it's been around; through a few server/software changes as well.

Take care!

Sep 1, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #6,405 of 15,533
Hello everyone,
I have just joined the community and I am new to the high-end audio scene, I only started getting into it about 2 years ago, in this time span I have acquired some gear, while not high-end way better than the gaming headsets and regular speakers I had.
I currently have:
  • Schiit Modi 2 Uber & Magni 2 Uber
  • Philips Fidelio X2 & SHP9500 & Audeze iSine 20 & Audio Technica AD1000x
  • Vanatoo T1 powered monitors
  • A pair of B&W 863 (i think that was the model) for my tv
  • SVS SB-2000 sub

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back