New Member Introductions thread
Mar 31, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #5,341 of 15,541
Hey fellow Head/Audiophiles! New here, not new to decent sound though :wink:
I work for Lindemann audiotechnik, a German manufacturer of fine digital audio gear...

Looking forward to becoming a full member of this great site!

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #5,346 of 15,541
Hi all ! I'm an Italian guy who is studying electronic engineering and during the free time a music,technology&car enthusiast. 
I started to follow this forum about one year ago, and now here I am. 
biggrin.gif

Sorry for my bad english, I hope to improve my foreign language skills. 
smile.gif

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #5,347 of 15,541
  Hi all ! I'm an Italian guy who is studying electronic engineering and during the free time a music,technology&car enthusiast. 
I started to follow this forum about one year ago, and now here I am. 
biggrin.gif

Sorry for my bad english, I hope to improve my foreign language skills. 
smile.gif

Hey, welcome to Head-Fi.  Enjoy your time on the site - it's great.  Good luck with your studies.  You may learn some new English words here, for example - Schiit.  

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #5,351 of 15,541
Hello to everyone, my name is Vladimir and i'm from Bulgaria. I read this forum from some time, but just now make my registration and starting a thread for my decision for choosing a IEMs. I like specially IEM headphones & in the past I've had some not so expensive models and most prestigious was  Pistons 2 from Xiaomi. Right now using one model from JBL, but i'm not so happy from the quality of the headphones.

Apr 1, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #5,352 of 15,541
Hello, my name is Cyril and I'm from France. I'm a convinced audiophile, I'm come from another forum like this "Tellement nomande" but often I come to read your opinions, it helps me to make an opinion or to choose. (With the help of google transalte of course
bigsmile_face.gif
) I decided to register to finally participate !!

Thank you and sorry for my bad english ..

Apr 1, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #5,353 of 15,541
  Hello, my name is Cyril and I'm from France. I'm a convinced audiophile, I'm come from another forum like this "Tellement nomande" but often I come to read your opinions, it helps me to make an opinion or to choose. (With the help of google transalte of course
bigsmile_face.gif
) I decided to register to finally participate !!

Thank you and sorry for my bad english ..

Bienvenue chez Head-Fi. Profitez de votre temps sur ce site génial!

I hope that Google makes sense in French!
Cheers,
RCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back